[ros-dev] FreeWin95

Emanuele Aliberti ea at iol.it
Fri Oct 14 19:30:16 CEST 2005

Alex Ionescu wrote:

>> I actually didn't understand if Russinovich was paid by MS to show that,
>

> I feel a bit insulted. What does Russniovich have to do with anything?
> The screenshots above show a program which I alone have worked on, and
> that no other "NT hacker" has attempted in doing before.

Sorry, I took it for what Russinovich showed in his blog (killing the SM
and LSA):

Sunday, July 24, 2005
Running Windows with No Services

http://www.sysinternals.com/Blog/

Actually, P. Dabak published the code of a native application that did
keyboard I/O

Prasad Dabak   28 Feb 2000 10:00

Newsgroup: comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.nt.kernel-mode