[ros-dev] Resource updates

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.org
Thu Oct 13 17:51:35 CEST 2005

> From: Ge van Geldorp
>
> If someone would want to create a script that checks the
> last-changed svn revision of .rc files against the
> corresponding English resource file, I could put that on
> reactos.org and have it run once or twice a day and put the
> results on the website.

Nathan Woods created such a script, I've set it up to run daily. You can
find the output in http://www.reactos.org/generated/transstatus.html (or in
the Developer menu choose "Translation status").
The script is available in svn at svn://svn.reactos.org/trunk/web/scripts,
feel free to improve if needed. Just drop me a note when you change
something, I need to check-out the script manually.

Gé van Geldorp.