[ros-dev] ReactOS UI Team - Concept, Plan, and: help wanted

Rick Langschultz rlangschultz at cox.net
Thu Oct 13 14:06:28 CEST 2005

I also see a problem with this. Mozilla's XPUI has some great
features however I do think it is drawing away from the goals of
reactos. WSH and Applescript provide interfaces for accessing and
automating system events however some people might not want such
features in their installation. I think something like a scriptable
interface should be an addon to the installation of reactos much like
IIS is an addon to any NT based installation like 2000, XP Pro, and
2003. I am however writing ports for OpenLDAP, Jabber, Apache 2.0,
Tomcat, MaxDB, Postgresql, and MySQL for reactos, but without
networking and service support my efforts are restricted to windows
2000.