[ros-dev] FreeWin95

Casper Hornstrup ch at csh-consult.dk
Sun Oct 9 21:19:50 CEST 2005

No one has said you can't be innovative, but you have to be realistic. Inventing
a whole new super-optimized driver model or a new user interface that makes users
more productive isn't easy and requires a lot of resources to do. So what do you want?
An OS that does more of what people have come to expect from a modern OS or an OS
that does much less of that and something in a completely new way. You can't do both
since ReactOS has limited resources like any other software project.

Casper