[ros-dev] svn://svn.reactos.org/trunk/windows

Ge van Geldorp gvg at reactos.org
Sun Oct 9 21:08:22 CEST 2005

> From: Emanuele Aliberti
>
> You overread my words, it seems. I definitely need one more
> class of English language: Alex, again, says I want µSessions
> in CSR, which I twice said I dislike. This means I can't
> speak English. Period.

Of course it is very possible that I was the one who misunderstood something, English isn't my native language either. What I was trying to point out is that the Win32 subsystem is special. I'm absolutely not opposed to setting up things so you can build, install and run ntoskrnl without the Win32 subsystem, I just think that 99% of the uses of ReactOS would include Win32. So, in my view it makes sense that building with Win32 is the default and should be the easiest configuration to build. If you meant that too (and I think you do), then great, we agree.

> Really sorry for the noise.

Aren't you taking this a bit too personal?

Gé van Geldorp.