[ros-dev] FreeWin95

Max Well post.center at gmail.com
Sun Oct 9 20:59:31 CEST 2005

I think he wants to say, that we stick to close with Windows.
ReactOS really looks like a clone of Windows NT and doesn't have many
new features.
In my oppinion he is right, maybe we should create something innovative,
that is intuitive and compatible to Windows NT, but doesn't clone the
whole UI.
Maybe we should think of a redesign of the UI, but at the moment I think
the kernel should have a higher priority.

Greets,

David Hinz