[ros-dev] LinuxWorld report

Jason Filby jason.filby at gmail.com
Thu Oct 6 06:27:56 CEST 2005

Hi Ge

Thanks for the report! Who else is representing ReactOS besides
yourself? In a way, it's a good thing that you're reaching so many
people that haven't heard of the project -- this means that the
conference will actually pay off in a bigger way.

Also great to hear how stable the system is; a really great testament
to our developers!

Cheers
Jason