[ros-dev] New OS built on ReactOS and WinuxOS technology!

Rafal Kupiec betacomp at gmail.com
Sat Jun 4 17:27:59 CEST 2005

Hi...
I'm from BetaComp Team and I with all team members are making new
operating system that will be compatible with Windows NT. It will also
have Posix and its own sybsystems. It's based on knowed for most people
project named ReactOS and our previously project named WinuxOS. More
about HostiliX you can read on www.betacomp.info web page in Our
projects sections.

Actually we're working on v0.1. When we done do it we will publish
binary version and all source code.

Currently we're looking for people who knows C/C++ or Assembler and
wants to help us. If you have a free time, please help us and join to
our team!

Contact: rafkup at gmail.com