Small Donation Needed

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Alex_Ionescu
Developer

Small Donation Needed

Post by Alex_Ionescu » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:35 am

Hi Guys,

I just finished setting up my new ReactOS Development PC and trasnferred all the files to its RAID array, only to then figure out that it needs a PCI-Express video card (I only have a r9800PRO agp). That means that until I can get one, I won't be able to to any work on ReactOS, and it's very critical that I commit my Winsock changes this week ASAP. The cheapest card I could find here in Montreal is ~65$ USD. The problem is that I'm totally broke at the moment, so I'm asking if anyone is generous enough to donate 1-10$ to my palpal account: ionucu@videotron.ca

I already have 30$, so I still need only 35$. I'll post a message when I reach this total and if any donations went overboard, I'll revert them so you don't waste your money. Thanks a lot for your help :)

Best regards,
Alex Ionescu

Alex_Ionescu
Developer

Post by Alex_Ionescu » Mon Oct 10, 2005 2:57 am

Thanks to a very generous donation (I'll keep it anonymous unless the person wants to be known), the total is now down to only 15$!

Gestahlt

Post by Gestahlt » Mon Oct 10, 2005 11:57 am

Hi, i am following the Ros development for quite a while silently, and i also want to contribute.. this post made something up my mind.

I own a small computer store and i can supply you with older PC spareparts (Processors/Harddrives/Motherboards/Soundcards and so on). Everything ive got over and cant sell (Like P3 600 Mainboard and CPU and so on) i can donate to you. I am living in germany so we need to talk about shipment and who is needing parts. If you are in need for stuff then just get in contact with me.

Ged
Developer

Post by Ged » Mon Oct 10, 2005 1:38 pm

Hi Gestahlt.

General donations can be made through the foundation.

More information can be found here : http://www.reactos.org/xhtml/en/foundation.html

Dr. Fred
Developer

Post by Dr. Fred » Mon Oct 10, 2005 7:51 pm

Alex got the money together now.
Where do you want ReactOS to go today ?

BrandonTurner
Developer

Post by BrandonTurner » Mon Oct 10, 2005 10:30 pm

Gestahlt wrote:Hi, i am following the Ros development for quite a while silently, and i also want to contribute.. this post made something up my mind.

I own a small computer store and i can supply you with older PC spareparts (Processors/Harddrives/Motherboards/Soundcards and so on). Everything ive got over and cant sell (Like P3 600 Mainboard and CPU and so on) i can donate to you. I am living in germany so we need to talk about shipment and who is needing parts. If you are in need for stuff then just get in contact with me.
That bwould be good. I know filip only has like 256 megs of ram. and for the amount of work he does im quite suprised he has put up with such little as he has.

Alex_Ionescu
Developer

Post by Alex_Ionescu » Tue Oct 11, 2005 8:16 pm

I got the card and system setup, thanks everyone!