Current SVN is amazing!

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Nmn

Current SVN is amazing!

Post by Nmn »

Yesterday i made an SVN build on my new 64-bit PC, and ran it on vmware. WHAT?! It installed perfect, ran perfect, was very much faster than XP is on Vmware even though the Vmware vga tools failed for ROS (why..?) and i was able to kill non-stable processes with out taking down the whole OS!!!!

That build was hugely amazing. I've been struck by amazement, and i just had to report on this.

Heres the bugs i found, incase nobody has noticed them:

- Command prompt no longer loads :P
- After changing screensaver settings twice, the Desktop Properties dialog froze on me and i had to kill two processes (I'm pretty sure they were both related to the screensaver) but no crash :)
- Message on boot up: "Don't yet support new modules from import"
- Display mode properties once again broken, but i have a feeling once its fixed it will have more features (Because thats probably how it became broke.)

Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

This should be 0.3.2 version, but (i know, always some but`s):

http://www.reactos.org/wiki/index.php/Release_Blockers

So to speak:
even though the Vmware vga tools failed for ROS (why..?)
3rd regression

- Command prompt no longer loads
2nd regression

- Message on boot up: "Don't yet support new modules from import"
Nothing wrong, just unfinished code.

- After changing screensaver settings twice, the Desktop Properties dialog froze on me and i had to kill two processes (I'm pretty sure they were both related to the screensaver) but no crash
If this is reproductible, please fill out a bugzilla report (check if it isnt reported yet). Please enter as many details as possible, including crash details from debug log.

Edit: if you need help, please visit our irc channel and ask for details.