<DELETED>

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

alex_farlie

<DELETED>

Post by alex_farlie »

<DELETED>
Last edited by alex_farlie on Tue May 15, 2007 1:23 am, edited 2 times in total.
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

Im Crap At Drawing But What The Heck, Ill Have A Go
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

i give up
uniQ

Post by uniQ »

HaHaH!! I remember seeing those but it never crossed my mind, ROS + tan. I wonder what attributes she'd have?

-uniQ
Coming on, coming up, let me help ROS and I'll be able to look @ a life well used.
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

I Have Idea But CantDraw

One Arm Behind Her Head Like This Guy: [ external image ]

Blue Hair Like Hers: [ external image ]

The ROS Logo On Her Chest Then Her Other Hand Either Waving, Victory Or Somthing Oh Yeah, Same Or Simaler Expression To The First Pic
Harteex

Post by Harteex »

Would be nice to see :)
Then I could change my msn avatar which right now is Saba (win2k3 server).
mf
Developer

Post by mf »

Just attend 2chan-goers to the existance of ReactOS ;). But I fear due to all the planned compatibility in ReactOS (linux subsystem, etc) it might become an even freakier monstrosity than Linux-tan with all the penises and stuff. Beware!
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

[ external image ]

How Is She A Monstrosity And She's Femamle She Dont Have A Dick Fool lmao
mf
Developer

Post by mf »

Warning: adult content, do not click link if you are sensitive to drawn nudity.

THAT monstrosity. The fact that someone turned it into a cute girl (which would be this one) doesn't make up for that ;).
SomeGuy

Post by SomeGuy »

There are a lot of different takes on each of the OS characters.... Hadn't seen that one.

Personally I would make the character of ROS-tan a bit of a grease monkey / mechanical type who is always preoccupied with working on something so every time someone wants her to do something she yells "I can't, I'm not done yet!" And she's always working on this huge mech with a red Moz t-rex for a head and Abiword for a chest that when it is finished and stops breaking she and it are going to do some stomping and smashing in Redmond. :D

Is there an MSIE-tan? That would have to be one evil b**ch. Probably off "integrating" with... um nevermind.

Just my two yen's worth.

No, I don't have a life, why do you ask?
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

SomeGuy wrote:There are a lot of different takes on each of the OS characters.... Hadn't seen that one.

Personally I would make the character of ROS-tan a bit of a grease monkey / mechanical type who is always preoccupied with working on something so every time someone wants her to do something she yells "I can't, I'm not done yet!" And she's always working on this huge mech with a red Moz t-rex for a head and Abiword for a chest that when it is finished and stops breaking she and it are going to do some stomping and smashing in Redmond. :D

Is there an MSIE-tan? That would have to be one evil b**ch. Probably off "integrating" with... um nevermind.

Just my two yen's worth.

No, I don't have a life, why do you ask?
Yeah,Use My Design Idea A Few Posts Up And That Link Is NOT The Linux-Tan :evil: You Just Looked At The Wrong Image :P
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

Found A Good Thing To Use OS-tans on:

http://anime12.b5f3.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=54

Server Monitoring Apps, What U Think, The App Sends A Post When It Is Rebooted, And Other Things
AcetoliNe

Post by AcetoliNe »

Hmmm.... a ros-tan.

I can't help picturing a kind of bespectacled, eager, top student kind of girl.
For hair, I think brown is nice. She should also be short (to signal still being in development and having windows as a big sister) but very smart and promising. An all-around teacher's pet.

You get what I'm trying to say here?
caveman LIKES chocolate.
we shall reinvent the wheel until it turns properly.
solemnwarning

Post by solemnwarning »

Im Learning To Draw Manga Atm, So I Might Be Able To Make One Soon, We Could Even Use It As A Mascot!!
Pentiumforever

Post by Pentiumforever »

please no manga figure as mascot!!! :lol:

I have a grilfirnd that can make good maga drawas, when anywehere send me how sohws the figure i can ask she for drawing ist!