As installing ReactOS easy ??? ..... I need Help

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

CATARO

As installing ReactOS easy ??? ..... I need Help

Post by CATARO » Fri Dec 02, 2005 10:50 am

A Great Greeting to all the creators of this great project :D
My question is: which are the steps to follow to install correctly ReactOS, if I do not have knowledge of linux uNIX or free systems. ISO and Live do not dominate them, a good one tutorial descriptive step by step without words that alone you they know and they know, and as locating FILES that are needed for the instalation example that do not understand :( (Before explaining you as compiling the codigo fountain. .... that suppose you have (the SVN) <--? I need to know if these in windows or in linux. For windows should execute "mingw32-make all" <--? in the directorio of the codigo and when finish "mingw32-make bootcd" <--? for the cd of instalation or "mingw32-make livecd" <--? for the livecd. <--? Without lenguage of programmers. and you help for good instalation to be the best, and of obtaining I the results that desire. mabe in the immediate future integrate me to its equipment and collaborate. many thanks by the aid that expect for my and other not expert participants in the theme. but very interesthing in testing something better than not being Windows. :wink:

CATARO

this example us help to many

Post by CATARO » Fri Dec 02, 2005 4:41 pm

This tutorial of> Partition Magic 8 <done by our good friend NERVIOZZO is exelente, serious the best aid for the interesting in testing ReactOS. ...... they activate the link, thanks: D

http: //nerviozzo.siteburg.com/Partition%

Jaix
Moderator Team

Just one problem...

Post by Jaix » Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:40 am

there is just one problem with this link...

It's in Spanish...
On the other side PQMagic looks the same in English and Swedish too.
But for me I didn't understand the text instructions, on the other hand PQMagic is very easy to understand.

On the third hand :) is it legal showing the ser#?

CATARO

it does not matter...!

Post by CATARO » Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:21 pm

you did not understand friend Jaix this is an example it does not matter the language for the ones that are not as intelligent as your :twisted:

the true intelligent minds function like the heaven. .... open :wink:

TOTMS

Post by TOTMS » Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:12 pm

I have some tutorials for ROS on my website : http://www.totms.co.uk but nothing about how to compile stuff, sorry.