ReactOS manga, sponsored by Reactos Foundation

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

manuel

ReactOS manga, sponsored by Reactos Foundation

Post by manuel »

Hi, in the spanish forum language i placed long time ago a post called Reactos manga http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic. ... 707#p96707 , the idea is do something similar to Ubuntu in terms of advertising, there a manga called Ubunchu which is a comic (manga) to promote it, i guest is made by volunteers, well apparently (inside reactos) project has some interested people in this project, in this case someone who writes the history, in my case I would like to collaborate with this idea, apparently could (be it seeing that) through friends have a cartoonist and assemble a cute story to promote reactos, obviously not work free and in my case I am willing to pay 'something' and that would be my contribution to the project (Reactos).
I would like to know if exist a program to advertising (by ReactOS Fundraising) and that could used for cases like this, waiting for your attentive response, greetings to all.
Acamapichtli

Re: ReactOS manga, sponsored by Reactos Foundation

Post by Acamapichtli »

is possible create a manga reader like mangafox for insert ads and sell the comic (manga) in e-book and physic format too
Last edited by Acamapichtli on Sat Oct 27, 2012 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
¡I want ReactOS!

Im spanish speaker not english speaker, sorry for my bad english.
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Who do you mean by "we"?
Acamapichtli

Post by Acamapichtli »

bad english, sorry.
¡I want ReactOS!

Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Your english is fine. Whom did you mean for creating this reader application?
Acamapichtli

Post by Acamapichtli »

Haos wrote:Your english is fine. Whom did you mean for creating this reader application?
thanks for the warning
¡Post fixed!,and for the creation of comic viewer, maybe I can do it, I only need buy a new pc and convert my actual pc on server for testing.
¡I want ReactOS!

manuel

Post by manuel »

comic viewer?
DOSGuy

Post by DOSGuy »

A comic book archive is a bunch of scanned pages stored in a compressed or tarballed archive. Comic viewers display images in an archive one or two at a time (for panels that span two pages), and usually let you go into full-screen mode, flip pages with the arrow keys or left and right mouse buttons, and let you decide if you want the images stretched/skewed or displayed at their native resolution (allowing panning if the image is larger than your screen). I'm pretty fond of CDisplay.

To allow comic book archives to be associated with comic viewers, comic book archives are given a file extension that starts with .cb and appends a letter indicating the type of archive.

.cb7 = 7z
.cba = ACE
.cbr = RAR
.cbt = TAR
.cbz = ZIP
Today entirely the maniac there is no excuse with the article. Get free BeOS, DOS, OS/2, and Windows games at RGB Classic Games.
manuel

Post by manuel »

ahh, i never use this, thanks for you explication 8-)
manuel

Post by manuel »

Acamapichtli wrote:
Haos wrote:Your english is fine. Whom did you mean for creating this reader application?
thanks for the warning
¡Post fixed!,and for the creation of comic viewer, maybe I can do it, I only need buy a new pc and convert my actual pc on server for testing.
your are working in something now Acamapichtli (manga)?