ReactOS not spreading as fast it should (start campaign)

All development related issues welcome

Moderator: Moderator Team

chorns

I second that

Post by chorns »

I second that

Dr. Fred
Developer

Post by Dr. Fred »

Alex wanted to do such kind of things, if he becomes kernel coordinator.
Where do you want ReactOS to go today ?

inocentPC

Post by inocentPC »

well, get in touch with Alex and see if the project will move faster. please, don't consider me a trouble maker, an arogant, etc, that talks/barks instead of doing something good.

1. Microsoft will never fear this project, and that's because of the way it's organized today.

2. Microsoft will never have to work aganist you right now, because ROS speed is so slow, you hardly can see it. again the way you are organized.

3. "divide and conquer" doesn't work to ruin ROS, because there's not much unity.

please, do something.

with love and respect,

InocentPC (in PC's etc, but not naiv)

GreatLord
Developer

Post by GreatLord »

Reactos are being devloping pretty fast, and we are using so mush freetime we can for reactos. But people do not see the huge changes and implement of new api. They often only notes why can I not run my program. why is not directx support inplace. like that. We are devloping alot of underlying stuff. when it is done we will see basic network support and other nice cindy in ReactOS. Some devloper are working on PNP, USB and other nice cool stuff. We can not force people to work on something they do not like. It is a opensource project.

Maribo63_4

What the users can't see!

Post by Maribo63_4 »

GreatLord wrote:Reactos are being devloping pretty fast, and we are using so mush freetime we can for reactos. But people do not see the huge changes and implement of new api. They often only notes why can I not run my program. why is not directx support inplace. like that. We are devloping alot of underlying stuff. when it is done we will see basic network support and other nice cindy in ReactOS. Some devloper are working on PNP, USB and other nice cool stuff. We can not force people to work on something they do not like. It is a opensource project.
So it is, there is so much implemented in reactOS!

I saw the source of 2.4 or 2.2, it wasn't able to comunicate via network, but 60% of the network was implemented. And I think the API (and kernel) it's the same like the network, the basic is implemented, but not enought to run (highquality-)programms! :!: