What ideas i should do on Aquais OS.

If it doesn't fit anywhere else, drop it in here. (not to be used as a chat/nonsense section)

Moderator: Moderator Team

Kyuuqsoft

What ideas i should do on Aquais OS.

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

What ideas i should do on Aquais OS. because Aquais OS is Releasing the ROS Based OS, I might invite Some of their Developers to Develop the ROS Technology (ROS is ReactOS).

My ideas is Making Cairo Shell as the Default taskbar for Aquais OS,

System Requirements for Aquais OS,

1.5GB RAM
1.76GHz of Processor
.NET 3.5 Framework
x86-compatible processor, Pentium or later
IDE hard drive of at least 5GB
FAT16/FAT32 Boot partition
128 MB VGA graphics adapter
CD-ROM drive
Standard keyboard
PS/2 Compatible mouse or Microsoft Mouse-compatible serial mouse

and it may be available some of the graphics (nVIDIA)
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: What ideas i should do on Aquais OS.

Post by EmuandCo »

Well. As long as you respect our GPL/BSD etc licenses, we are happy about every positive change you do. 8-)
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

I do accept it
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

Kyuuqsoft wrote:I do accept it
Does Cairo shell work in ReactOS?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

No idea of arwinss, but it does NOT in trunk
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
mrugiero

Post by mrugiero »

Kyuuqsoft wrote: System Requirements for Aquais OS,

1.5GB RAM
I believe that's a little to high, my Win XP runs in 1GB, and usually uses only 300-600MB
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

ROS is happy with about 64 MB as MINIMUM. If you plan to use a .net based shell.... lets say 512 MB. But we will see, what will come. :-D

Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

We use 1.5GB because i'm adding More things, any Ideas.
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

to help develop Aquais OS, please visit www.kyuuqsoft.weebly.com/join-our-staff and all of the React os Developers will help to Build the ReactOS-Like OS called Aquais OS. it will be put GUI Themes and interesting Way on the Desktop Graphics, We will get Attractive than Windows 7. and I'm Selling for $20.00 TO GET MORE POPULAR THAN Microsoft Windows. Ok.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

As long as the modified ros source is available, you should be able to sell it. But don't forget that ros currently is alpha quality software and thus not very complete

wojo664

Post by wojo664 »

Hm.... OS that is 4 mb big? Interesting :D

At http://www.kyuuqsoft.weebly.com/join-our-staff:
"Site not published
The site you are looking for has not been published.

If you are the owner of the site, you can fix this message by republishing your site."

Provide more info on the site. Add some interesting info, some goals, but try to not copy-paste our site (ROS) into Yours...
http://kyuuqsoft.weebly.com/kyuuqsoft-q ... owser.html If this works, it may be handy for our project :)
You could reupload this to SourceForge like us, Megaupload has some "waiting line" function, that will propably make people angry.
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

wojo664

Post by wojo664 »

Main thing: PROVIDE MORE TUTORIALS.
For example: Moment ago I've downloaded this "cosmos.iso " file, and launched it in VirtualBox, and it loaded and showed a command prompt. But WHAT COMMANDS ARE AVALIABLE? I've tried so far : Start, login, exit, shutdown, open, dir, cd, sudo, logout, enter, launch, boot (entered by keyboard, and every time I'm getting "Command or Folder cannot be found"....
Kyuuqsoft

Post by Kyuuqsoft »

there is my website to go on, and Unveil the Mascot Contest for Aquais OS (Kyuuqsoft, and I also send a mascot for React OS). They were going to be a Mascots of Kyuuqsoft and React OS. if you made a mascot, please send it to john.kyuuqsoft@gmail.com and to read the Rules of the Mascots, please go on the Homepage of Kyuuqsoft at,

www.kyuuqsoft.weebly.com

ok, good luck and i had a video about the Teaser Trailer, look at this Messages i just wrote,

In this Trailer, we have no Screenshots yet. Aquais OS (React OS-Like Operating System) This Commercial will be Release in July, 2012 for the Whole Price, and July, 2011 for Beta Release. The Price for Aquais OS in 2012 is, $20.00, and the Beta Release is Free.

Aquais OS is the Advance Operating System of React OS.
Here's the Link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lrG6eE6BB14

and my website is,
www.Kyuuqsoft.weebly.com, or www.Kyuuqsoft.tk
NOTE: the OS of Aquais OS commericial in the end, says, Available in stores, Cost $20.00, and check it out,
But it's not, i messed Up on this Commercial, it will be out in 2012, and coming soon in Stores. and check it out is the slogan of Kyuuqsoft, but Kyuuqsoft has a new slogan, Your PC is your life of new generation. and comment on my video please and thank you. ok.

From
John L. Miller
CEO of Kyuuqsoft

ok.

good luck, ok.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Heheh good luck, hope we will hear more from you than we did from the new Cairo shell guys. They wanted to make a sorta commercial version too, but this vanished very fast.