New reactos cd cover

The place to bring up any design issues, or post your own creations

Moderator: Moderator Team

Haos
Test Team

Re: New reactos cd cover

Post by Haos »

Blackcrack wrote:(sorry for my offtopic)
Hy Yazou,

si vous pensez, encore une guerre flammes pour mon english-ci, il continue à Maizières autour de mon anglais, c'est assez sur les nerfs déjà, nous sommes une communauté ouverte, et je suis pas parfait, si vous ne parvenez pas à lire mes posts pouvez , Lisez pas facile mais elle est calme, je me tiens derrière reactos que les autres aussi .. moa a alleman
excusé pour mon français, mais maintenant, j'ai pris un traducteur, que les autres, il n'est pas nécessairement comprendre.

Merci chers
Blacky
Please keep posts in languages other than english im that language board.
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

Or at least a Double Translation in the same Post so we can follow what are u saying ;)
Aape

Post by Aape »

vicmarcal wrote:Or at least a Double Translation in the same Post so we can follow what are u saying ;)
Funny thing is? My french is horrid and I understood that better than any of his other posts.
andrewweb

Post by andrewweb »

kevinski wrote:Why would there be a Blu-ray version? The day that operating systems need to be distributed on Blu-ray discs is the day that I stop upgrading. And the covers need more color, in my opinion. There's a huge problem on the Web (and in various projects) that stems from this notion that things need to be comprised of really drab colors in order to look professional.
Yes... vista doesnt come on a bluray disc... and it's install size is 15GB... on DVD its approx 8GB.
On the note of colours... thats sort-of right:
It cant be too orthodox (bright pink).
It cant be too plain (dark grey).
And these days, to look modern, some swishes, white space (if its apple), and gradients are needed.
pachok89

Post by pachok89 »

Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

@pachok89

Could you please stop hijacking threads started by others for your own purpose? Cant you start up your own?
RaptorEmperor

Post by RaptorEmperor »

I was just reading this and I realized this is the funniest thread on the whole forum. :lol:

Looks like someone deleted Pachok's last two comments, which sucks, because it was adding to the hilarity.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

RaptorEmperor wrote:I was just reading this and I realized this is the funniest thread on the whole forum. :lol:

Looks like someone deleted Pachok's last two comments, which sucks, because it was adding to the hilarity.
And I dislike your insultive behavior. 1st Warning for you!
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
RaptorEmperor

Post by RaptorEmperor »

EmuandCo wrote:
RaptorEmperor wrote:I was just reading this and I realized this is the funniest thread on the whole forum. :lol:

:? ...Are you serious? I wasn't trying to be insulting. I just thought it was funny how hectic and random this thread was. First it was the logo, then it was people trying to understand Blackcrack's posts about rainbows and such, then spiders crawling out of oranges, the Borg, and then Pachok shows up out of nowhere. The way Pachok phrased his last sentence (one that was removed) was really short and terse, which I thought was funny. I wasn't trying to make any character judgments or anything, and I don't have any quarrel with him. To both Pachok and EmuandCo, if I came off as insulting, sorry. It was not my intention.

EmuandCo, if you think I'm coming off as insulting, you don't have to come threatening me with warnings. Just let me know I'm coming off as being disrespectful. I've been doing software testing and such for ReactOS since 2006 or so, so I'm not a spammer, and the last thing I would want to do is beef with other members of the project I'm testing for and have been educating other techies about for the past three years. Please don't jump to assume that I'm intending to be insulting.
andrewweb

Bumped the thread

Post by andrewweb »

RaptorEmperor wrote:
EmuandCo wrote:

And I dislike everyone including me bumping this thread!