ReactOS Server

All development related issues welcome

Moderator: Moderator Team

Tsvetan

ReactOS Server

Post by Tsvetan »

Hello

ReactOS Server is a fork of ReactOS which aims to be compatible to the NT architecture (but not a clone)and optmizire for server systems.Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports".

http://sourceforge.net/projects/reactos-server/

my new dual linux\NT project :D
Mike

Post by Mike »

Not necessarily to put you down, but don't you think this is a little premature? Of course you have every right to do it (being free software after all), but ReactOS isn't even in a beta stage yet, and I'm sure the developers fully intend on making ROS stable and secure.
Tsvetan

Post by Tsvetan »

Provide secure and stable OS, based on highly modified Linux Kernel, own package system, like "BSD Ports". :D

linux is optimizire for server systems :evil:
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Another one attempt at NT vs Linux kernel combo by this spamming lame. Where did all those previous projects did end up? Was it a trash bin...?
Tsvetan

Post by Tsvetan »

Haos wrote:Another one attempt at NT vs Linux kernel combo by this spamming lame. Where did all those previous projects did end up? Was it a trash bin...?

you idiot

my dual linux\NT like Lindows is good
:evil:
Linux kernel :lol:
Lone_Rifle
Test Team

Post by Lone_Rifle »

You have one more chance. After which I'll inform the local mafia to come by your place and break your legs.
Lone_Rifle
Test Team

Post by Lone_Rifle »

Actually, on 2nd thought, I'm not going to bother complaining to your ISP. Go ahead and do whatever the hell you want. Scum usually don't get far with their aspirations. Just don't talk to us. Ever.
Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

What is it about you not being welcome here that you don't get? You've tried to take credit for work you haven't done, from the questions (that were actually understandable) that you've asked on IRC you've demonstrated a complete lack of general programming skills, much less the systems programming one would need to pull this off, you've spammed not just the developers but also various testers, and you've even tried posting Windows source code.

We don't want anything to do with you, we don't want you on this forum, and the fact that we've constantly been deleting your user account should drill that point home. Assuming you are even capable of understanding what I just said, then take the hint and get out of here. You've pissed us off even more than Betov, and that's a hell of an accomplishment. Quite frankly, we don't care what you do, but do not do it on our site.
Lone_Rifle
Test Team

Post by Lone_Rifle »

Z98, don't bother talking to it. The animal which calls itself 'Tsvetan' will never understand.

This animal is immature, stupid, and a bane of society.

And in case you do not understand what Z98 says, I can simplify this for you, oh worm of Bulgaria.

Go. Away.

We. Hate. You.
BOT_ev

Post by BOT_ev »

I`m sorry to say that but hes not going to stop. Hes doing exactly the same thing at linux-bg.org. New account --> ban --> new account --> ban etc. I have one advice ... kill the stupid fuck with silence and keep deleting his accounts ... thats the only way. Well now I expect another retarded response from him.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Well, some ppl are too retarded to see how stupid they behave. He should go back in the Kindergarten and stay there forever.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...