Official Betov Allegations Clarification/Resolution Thread

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

This has nothing to do with ReactOS. I dont hide the evidences. Right now I see this as a personal war between me and you. And I will not shut up. You will not defeat me by saying bullshit, believe me.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Betov

Post by Betov »

patcher we done in reactos then sent to wine have been accpected by wine
Yes? How is it that, to day and yesterday, there was a topic called " Will ROS and WINE still be steady be synchronized ?", at the ReactOS dev-Mailing List?

Or maybe you didn't read it, GreatLord?

:D

Betov.
oiaohm

Post by oiaohm »

Boy are you trying to make me laugh you did not answer my question.
Wine post you pulled.
ReactOS has been known for disassembling Microsoft binaries, which is illegal
in some countries, notably the US. We want anyone to be able to work on and
use Wine without fear of getting sued, therefore we cannot accept code from
ReactOS unless it somehow can be established that it has not been
disassembled.
They say it openly. To be correct its method of dissembling person made a error there. Wine is based in the USA so has to follow USA laws. Reactos has no issue tagging some sections for non export if required.

Stop calling me a lier. You do know that those laws don't apply to Reactos current storage location. All new code will be code conforming to US rules even that Reactos does not have to.

Alex did not replace or remove those legal notes. That is one I can be held on. I was the Independent one that investaged it. They were missing from the project the source was imported from. Yes alex is guilty of a minor breach of protocol not checking the sources he was importing well enough for abnormality ie some files with copyright notice and some without should raise questions. Yes Alex does not get a clean bill of health but its not as bad as your are making out. Also one of Reactos rules also did not get a clean bill of heath over it either. The files in source all had copyright notices bar files from external sources. The author of project where the files came from was guilt of remove those headers. Yes its worse than just Microsoft. Your are pure incompetent because you cannot list the other companies effected I can.

You never did the leg work to get your facts straight. If you took what you just said into court I have the emails to disprove exactly what you said so does fireball. That was just a pure line of deformation because Alex never did it. If needed I could even put the guilty programmer on the stand. Yes we do know the person who is guilty and its not Alex.

Note I never said that nothing was found. Yes stuff has been found. Nothing so far as turned out to be legally wrong by the Reactos developers. Lots of Reactos policy errors have turned up. Yes there has been some external legal wrongs that have been corrected as allowed by law. So it is handled as required. So why are you trying to kick a dead and graved horse.

People are getting sick of you betov because you are making huge errors in claims. Even I am slowly getting sick of you baseless deformation of people. Now if you were abusing people over crimes they had done I would have 0 issue with you.
Betov

Post by Betov »

Right now I see this as a personal war between me and you. And I will not shut up. You will not defeat me by saying bullshit, believe me
Great. Feel free to fight alone, then, because, personally, i have nothing to defend and nothing to sell.

I suggest you to "prove" to the readers that the "bullshits" of mines are faulse evidences. Courage. I am sure you can do it. :D

Betov.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

I don't have to prove anything, my friend. Its your job to prove that your accusations are true. But you are not able to do so which makes you a liar. "Rufmord" can get you for some years into jail my friend. Not only in Germany. In France, too. And DO NOT link to your claims again! Link to P R O V E S! (And read oiaohm's post before you do so)
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Betov

Post by Betov »

Yes alex is guilty of a minor breach of protocol not checking the sources he was importing well enough for abnormality ie some files with copyright notice and some without should raise questions.
You'd better stop debating oiaohm: This is getting even more ridiculous than the last "explanation" i got from Alex (which, nevertheless, made me laugh a lot).

Betov.
Betov

Post by Betov »

Its your job to prove that your accusations are true
In case you did not noticed, this thread:

http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4323

begins with a post of Alex, where he finaly admits the facts (after many mails exchanges). Notice that this was me, who proposed him to post this text, tha i proposed to him, and that i have been "quite nice" in the wording.

So, i don't need to post the Links to the evidences for two reasons:

1) I already did it, and, as i had promissed if the "problem was solved", i removed my Web Page on the topic (but i can restore it if you want).

2) Alex and me say all i have to say, in the first post.

So unless you would need to be lectured, i have nothing to prove any more, as long as all wishable demonstrations have been done, and all evidencies shown.

Betov.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

If you shown all "proves", why don't you just shut up? This would help everyone in here, not only me.

Betov

Post by Betov »

OK, EmuandCo: The most intelligent of us shuts up first.

:D :D :D :D :D :D

Betov.
oiaohm

Post by oiaohm »

Betov did you not wonder for one minute how come everything I am say is so exact. I knew about Alex talking to you.

Alex knew the legal status of those files from me before talking to you. Now I wish I had said no to Alex doing a deal with you and went the other way. At the time I though you would read more into it than you were really entitled to.

Betov I do have the emails to prove what I say. I was not debating on what Alex was guilty of. That is exactly what I reported to Fireball. There was a legal reason for a external person to do that investigation. I have no reason not to fry Alex if I found evidence of legal wrong doing.

It gets even more of a joke than you know. The project the files were sourced from did not even know that anyone was using there source and almost had hart failure.

Stop trying to make a case that is not there. You seam to have it in for anyone who does not share you political views.

Even the svn history points to those files entering as a block from the external project. They did not enter Reactos alone. I guess you never pulled the svn log either Betov. Note you are always claiming the Microsoft breach. That was not the only breach cause by the one block of files inserted. This is how I know past any question that you never investigated correctly. Please get your facts correct if the list of effected parities was right there is a chance I would let you be. Note the many effected parties are like a finger print there is no were else I have ever found with exactly the same mix. Yes I found more than what was on your site and comfrimed the source of problem. The source of problem was not Alex. Now if it was entered into reactos alone or the bundle had a different pattern of breaches and code I would had to dig deeper.

I would have though if you had any interest in the truth you would have at least calling Alex for all the wrong copy holder breaches was not hard to find. Not just a one of them.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Nice I can live with that. So shut up now, Betov. :twisted:

Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

*ahem*

If you guys want to fight, take it off the forums.
Betov

Post by Betov »

Yes I found more than what was on your site and comfrimed the source of problem
I perfectly know that there are more. I just posted some examples in order to wait and see if you would fix (easy) the other ones, or not. Considering your "honnesty" level, this is an interresting point to be investigated.
The source of problem was not Alex.
No? Too bad his name was at the top of each file, and that you had to invent a so long list of fairy tails about where they come from, as if the origine of piracies was the topic.

Betov.
jjkola

Post by jjkola »

Sorry for a little offtopic but the word is actually defamation not deformation (at least if I have understood the context right).
Ged
Developer

Post by Ged »

If you guys want to fight, take it off the forums.
Exactly, this is getting ridiculous.

I'm locking this to kill this argument.

This isn't just Betov's doing, it takes more than 1 person to have an argument.