15%

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Whisper

15%

Post by Whisper »

Seems the audit has been frozen at 15% for a while... and we got here so fast. :/ Is there some kind of technical holdup?
Sirmatto

Post by Sirmatto »

At first, there was a lot of "obviously" clean code that was moved pretty much right away. That was about 13-14% is my guess. Then it's ticked up to 15%. The devs have been saying it will be a long and drawn out process, so don't expect 100% soon :)
cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro »

The svn address has changed, so the mailing list no longer recieves the posts from new patches. I suppose that it's the same thing for this progress bar.

But you can see that there are still new posts on the cia:
http://cia.navi.cx/stats/project/ReactOS
frik85
Developer

Post by frik85 »

I will update the Auditing bar (the server side script which generate the bar) as soon as the current voting is finished.
Sami

Post by Sami »

I think auditing progress bar should not be display in the front page of reactos.org anymore. Because if I have understand right, the developement will continue again and the auditing is done in the background and may take long time before finished. There will be more interested things happening in reactos before auditing is ready.

What do you think?
frik85
Developer

Post by frik85 »

The auditing bar will be useful again in a few days.
Sarocet

Post by Sarocet »

Hope you find this easily, frik. It seems an appropiate discussion for it, although maybe bugzilla could be more appropiate but it's so silly...

Ros-web seems dead, too. :(

->The auditing bar show badly with low resolutions:
[ external image ]

The iframe code also breaks xhtml validation. Iframe's not defined. Maybe it should go outside the <noscript> tags as they may be not allowed to have iframes as child tags (use some conditionals?). If javascript is disabled it shows badly too.
cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro »

the progress bar was supposed to be functional during the week-end, wasn't it? :?:
Sirmatto

Post by Sirmatto »

cmoibenlepro wrote:the progress bar was supposed to be functional during the week-end, wasn't it? :?:
Well, I think they were aiming for the weekend. But I think it was left open just incase they didn't or couldn't get it up.
Ged
Developer

Post by Ged »

Sorry, I need to make some modifications to the script, but haven't yet managed to find the time.

I'll get it finished ASAP.
cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro »

Don't worry, we could wait. :wink:
dj50

Post by dj50 »

ged wrote:Sorry, I need to make some modifications to the script, but haven't yet managed to find the time.
I guess the question is ... what percent will it show?
cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro »

I guess the question is ... what percent will it show?
I suppose that the new progress bar will show the percentage unlocked/(locked+unlocked)

since I think that there were not that much content unlocked since last week, the percentage could be still near 15%.

Maybe 16% :wink:
ThePhysicist
Developer

Post by ThePhysicist »

Maybe one digit more (15.x %) would be nice. So there's more often a change ;-)
Ged
Developer

Post by Ged »

quick update.

There have been one or two problems with the SVN perl bindings which are queried via the script, plus the fact that I've been really busy recently.

I hope to have everything fixed by this weekend.