"Troll" feedbacks to improve ReactOS once for all?

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Quim

"Troll" feedbacks to improve ReactOS once for all?

Post by Quim »

https://swapcontext.blogspot.com/2019/1 ... -2019.html

Is he just a troll or gives some valuable feedback, despite the offensive way of expressing?

Some tools like the following seems useful and esential to test ROS stability:
https://github.com/hfiref0x/ROCALL
https://github.com/hfiref0x/BSODScreen

Or let´s show him that he is wrong with a so stable OS.
middings

Re: "Troll" feedbacks to improve ReactOS once for all?

Post by middings »

In my opinion, Swapcontext is just a troll.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Ah, our good ol' friend... Yeah he is a troll, but a special variant. He is a SMART troll ^^
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

He has obviously been burnt in some way by the ReactOS project and rather than contribute positively he would rather do damage. Some people need justification of their existence and they believe they are getting that justification by lashing out and hurting someone or something. It makes them feel better about themselves.

These people tend to suck the life out of people they meet, projects they are involved with. I'd compare him to a dementor...

His pre-occupation with overly-sexual childlike anime images possibly indicates an even deeper problem. He is over-complicated by too much brain matter operating in completely the wrong direction. He is a destroyer and not a contributor. I view it as a sad state of affairs for him personally and all that he is involved with.

In simple terms, he comes over as a twat, a clever person but a damaged one. He is best to be avoided unless he alters his concept of his place in the world and understands what it is to be a normal human, a positive, contributing, non-damaging human - and not as he is now, a dementor.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
Quim

Post by Quim »

dizt3mp3r wrote: Wed May 27, 2020 11:35 am He has obviously been burnt in some way by the ReactOS project
I know too much about your project and several personalities from it. Well I would say, even more than I needed or I wanted to know.
My job was done long before this topic even was created and my personal impressions of working with your project remained sharply negative

So was he a frustated colaborator or even a dev that worked in ROS project?
Greentea OS dev working somehow in ROS and then leaving into his new project is well documented...