Language C

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

SOOAHPAZ
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:02 pm

Why ReactOS is writing in language C?
I try then do search in site but not found any things

Thanks everyone!

EmuandCo
Developer
Posts: 4314
Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm
Location: Germany, Bavaria, Steinfeld
Contact:

Re: Language C

Post by EmuandCo » Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm

What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P
Image
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

SOOAHPAZ
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm

EmuandCo wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm
What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P
That's right, thanks for explain. Java need Assembly for link boot and kernel comunications, but the kernel can write in Java free level so hard.
Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.

Thanks for explain man.
Bye!

SOOAHPAZ
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:13 pm

EmuandCo wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 8:40 pm
What do you expect? Some JIT bloat-crap like Java or VB.net? For a proper OS you need a proper language which can create proper binaries and most important, Windows is written in C/C++ too. :P
You so hard developers OS, WinFree or FreeWin 1998 i'm not recorder first name befor ReactOS hehehehe. FreeWin - For ever, :mrgreen:

hbelusca
Developer
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Re: Language C

Post by hbelusca » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm

Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.

SOOAHPAZ
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm

hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
Not, i'm edited my last post!

binarymaster
Posts: 263
Joined: Sun Nov 16, 2014 7:05 pm
Location: Russia, Moscow
Contact:

Re: Language C

Post by binarymaster » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm

SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm
Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.
I just can't read this sentence, you are either a neural network based bot, or you are smoking something. :roll:

SOOAHPAZ
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:25 pm

binarymaster wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:21 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:11 pm
Remember of Windows 2000 and others higher too Java implemented and linux kernel with windows 10 update.
I just can't read this sentence, you are either a neural network based bot, or you are smoking something. :roll:
WHAT THAT BOTSPAM MAN ???

justincase
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: Language C

Post by justincase » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm

@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
I reserve the right to ignore any portion of any post if I deem it not constructive or likely to cause the discussion to degenerate.

SOOAHPAZ
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm

justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!

hbelusca
Developer
Posts: 1128
Joined: Sat Dec 26, 2009 10:36 pm
Location: Zagreb, Croatia

Re: Language C

Post by hbelusca » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm

SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
Not, i'm edited my last post!
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.

justincase
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: Language C

Post by justincase » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm

hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:18 pm
Your last post looks like coming from a spambot.
Not, i'm edited my last post!
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hmmm... Interestingly the post has not been edited.
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!
I wasn't correnting [sic] in any way. Just trying to help.
I reserve the right to ignore any portion of any post if I deem it not constructive or likely to cause the discussion to degenerate.

SOOAHPAZ
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:41 pm

justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm


Not, i'm edited my last post!
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hmmm... Interestingly the post has not been edited.
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!
I wasn't correnting [sic] in any way. Just trying to help.
...

SOOAHPAZ
Posts: 16
Joined: Thu Feb 22, 2018 10:03 pm

Re: Language C

Post by SOOAHPAZ » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:42 pm

justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:31 pm
hbelusca wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:17 pm
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:19 pm


Not, i'm edited my last post!
OK then sorry for the misunderstanding.
Hmmm... Interestingly the post has not been edited.
SOOAHPAZ wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:37 pm
justincase wrote:
Thu Mar 14, 2019 9:31 pm
@SOOAHPAZ: If English is not your primary language, you can write your posts in both languages, so that if people have difficulty understanding your English, they can run the other language section through a translator to help them understand.
So, how got correnting me ???

BYEEEE!!!!
I wasn't correnting [sic] in any way. Just trying to help.
PAZ man, anyone write how to understand!!

justincase
Posts: 434
Joined: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:13 pm

Re: Language C

Post by justincase » Thu Mar 14, 2019 10:58 pm

Well, I thought SOOAHPAZ was real at first, but he/she/it is seeming more and more like a bot to me.
I reserve the right to ignore any portion of any post if I deem it not constructive or likely to cause the discussion to degenerate.

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest