Shout to mindwashed "ulilities/authorities/people...

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

hujniastraszna

Shout to mindwashed "ulilities/authorities/people...

Post by hujniastraszna »

do you think your problem is so huge because Your font istNT scaled?? wake up! this system so much is fucked up from the bottom and you care about fonts???

ref: :---> typical example : https://jira.reactos.org/plugins/servle ... CORE-12573

my example : ---> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=16081&p=124247&sid= ... 05#p124244

people wake up we need core DEVELOPERS NOT PAINTERS!!

ps. dont lock my thread im telling you reality and dont be upset to me i dont want be threated as troll - regards

ps.
Katayama Hirofumi MZ stop thinking about your own ass this system doesnt work at about billion computers and you care about fonts ? - wake up and the best thing You get support from devs...
PurpleGurl

Re: Shout to mindwashed "ulilities/authorities/people...

Post by PurpleGurl »

Listen, not everyone can do heavy coding. We will take all the help we can get. Please don't attack or discourage our developers and reporters. Sometimes the cosmetic issues highlight deeper system problems. Jira is for reporting all issues, not just the ones you find important. If you have problems, you are encouraged to report them on Jira.

With the laptops, there may be hacks that can be applied, but they are only applied on a case by case basis. It is possible that hacks applied to get other laptops pointers to work better may apply to yours as well but has not been included.

By the way, Katayama Hirofumi MZ has provided a number of code patches to improve translations, appearance, and more. Just check out the commit logs.
Last edited by PurpleGurl on Thu Dec 15, 2016 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Smiley
Developer

Post by Smiley »

Thank you for your suggestion. We will really take it into account. If we have a vacant position in the future for chief strategist we will get back to you.
milon

Post by milon »

hujniastraszna, I'm confused. You didn't state which part of the kernel are you offering to code for us. Would you clarify please? And remember - ReactOS is mostly coded by volunteers. You're working for free until you can demonstrate high quality work, and then maybe you'll get a contract.

Also, maybe you missed it, but the JIRA report you linked is clearly marked as Minor. I could see your point if we all considered cosmetic issues to be Major or Critical. As it stands, your point is only that we can correctly categorize issues. Which is a good thing. :)

Finally, the "example" post of yours is barely legible. I *think* you're asking us to copy Microsoft copyrighted code to provide better NTFS support, but that can't be right - it would be illegal and completely against everything open source software stands for. Would you clarify that too?
PurpleGurl

Post by PurpleGurl »

I don't think he's asking for anything illegal. I think they were saying that NTFS-3G was reverse engineered in some way. And I think where he used "age" in the other post, "era" might be a better fit.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Warning sent to you with best regards. Thread LOCKED
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...