EPIC WIN!

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

tcrawford

Re: EPIC WIN!

Post by tcrawford »

The issue is that he does not have an account in JIRA, even though he has an account on the website.

Amine has asked that you try to register again using the username or email you used to sign up.
Swyter
Location: Spain ← Europe ← Planet Earth ← Milky Way ← Universe

Post by Swyter »

tcrawford wrote:The issue is that he does not have an account in JIRA, even though he has an account on the website.
Account data from the forum is synced with JIRA and Drupal every x hours by using LDAP.
I tried to change my JIRA e-mail and gets constantly overwritten by my forum preferences.
External patch contributor for ux/user-mode/l10n/winapi. Sometimes I fix a bit of everything everywhere.
tcrawford

Post by tcrawford »

I know, but his account is too old for it to be just the LDAP sync issue. I've had Amine confirm that a user with his username doesn't exist in JIRA (should be here).
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

That site says I do not exist too and I can login ^^
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Black_Fox

Post by Black_Fox »

If I enter the forum nick, I can see both myself and EmuandCo, but MugenFighter indeed doesn't exist.

@MugenFighter, were you able to create an account at JIRA?

Also, after we solve this, could some mod please split this stuff into a separate thread? I just noticed we're polluting the Epic Win thread yet again :D
justincase

Yes, please split these off into a new thread if possible.

Post by justincase »

tcrawford wrote:The issue is that he does not have an account in JIRA, even though he has an account on the website.
Swyter wrote:Account data from the forum is synced with JIRA and Drupal every x hours by using LDAP.
tcrawford wrote:I know, but his account is too old for it to be just the LDAP sync issue.
Actually phpBB, MediaWiki, JIRA and FishEye/Crucible all have their user databases re-synced to match Drupal's db ("every x hours"), and I think it could easily be a database syncing issue., so I would recommend that anyone having issues logging into any of them (as long as they can successfully log into Drupal) should log into Drupal via http://www.reactos.org/user, then edit their Drupal user by changing their password and/or email address, wait "x hours" (sorry I don't know how often the user databases get synced) and try again using their new info.
I reserve the right to ignore any portion of any post if I deem it not constructive or likely to cause the discussion to degenerate.
MugenFighter

Re: Yes, please split these off into a new thread if possibl

Post by MugenFighter »

justincase wrote:
Swyter wrote:Account data from the forum is synced with JIRA and Drupal every x hours by using LDAP.
tcrawford wrote:I know, but his account is too old for it to be just the LDAP sync issue.
Actually phpBB, MediaWiki, JIRA and FishEye/Crucible all have their user databases re-synced to match Drupal's db ("every x hours"), and I think it could easily be a database syncing issue., so I would recommend that anyone having issues logging into any of them (as long as they can successfully log into Drupal) should log into Drupal via http://www.reactos.org/user, then edit their Drupal user by changing their password and/or email address, wait "x hours" (sorry I don't know how often the user databases get synced) and try again using their new info.
I'm trying that now.

Also I made my own topic viewtopic.php?f=18&t=14546&p=118602#p118602
I'm a MugenFighter, but not the one you are thinking about. I'm actually MugenFighterTube. Now don't ask about MugenFighter's characters.
Julcar

Post by Julcar »

Julcar

Post by Julcar »

manuel

Post by manuel »

Folder2Iso working
[ external image ]
manuel

Post by manuel »

scanner is a free program to draw use of hard disk (or others) http://steffengerlach.de/freeware/
[ external image ]

include a registry files, this add the option "show with scanner" to windows context menu (edit the files to that point to correct executable path)
[ external image ]
nicoalta01

Post by nicoalta01 »

Java installation Complete
[ external image ]
Admin on Facebook Page ReactOS Italy http://www.facebook.com/ireactos
oldman

Post by oldman »

nicoalta01 wrote:Java installation Complete
The installation of Java! We have been able to do that, off and on, for about 2 years now, so if the version you report is not greater than 8.0, then it is not an epic win!
Have a look through these posts search.php?keywords=Java&t=10972&sf=msgonly
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.
nicoalta01

Post by nicoalta01 »

Ok
Admin on Facebook Page ReactOS Italy http://www.facebook.com/ireactos
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Not two years, but for some time, yes. ^^
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...