¿What happened here?

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

jonaspm

¿What happened here?

Post by jonaspm »

https://code.google.com/p/windows-packa ... ail?id=360

Come on, tell me this is not true...
Z98
Release Engineer

Re: ¿What happened here?

Post by Z98 »

I don't recall any request being made to us.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Maybe in the German e.V. mailbox... will check @ home later.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

hmmm... it's giving peoples who believe to reactos :)
hey be happy about it and ask they are and tell they
are they can help on RAPPs, hey, why not ..

don't judge/condemn it, be more intelligent, use it !

if it's tested software and it works.. but one condition/requirement, 101% working together and feedback about
and about errors and so on..
so, kick it not away, use it ..

best regards
Blacky
Webunny

Post by Webunny »

Blackcrack wrote:hmmm... it's giving peoples who believe to reactos :)
hey be happy about it and ask they are and tell they
are they can help on RAPPs, hey, why not ..

don't judge/condemn it, be more intelligent, use it !

if it's tested software and it works.. but one condition/requirement, 101% working together and feedback about
and about errors and so on..
so, kick it not away, use it ..

best regards
Blacky
That's exactly what I have been saying on several occasions too, at least as a general rule. But you better not continue in this direction, because pointing this out makes them 'informally avoid your posts', or something to that effect. Or worse, they'll lock the topic (always a good thing to do, if one wants an opinion you don't agree with to go away). Nobody forces anyone to read anything of course, let alone respond, but, that's simply not enough. No, locking is the answer. So I feel obliged to point out, that, if you say things that 'irritate' them (such as the sentence in bold), and they feel they can't 'convince' you otherwise (of their own view, thus), you might get this particular treatment as well.
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

:)

best regards
blacky
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

While we are talking about treatment... I will not continue to argue with your carved in stone standpoint. Not anymore, as Z98 already said, we don't care anymore, because it's worthless. But one thing is not being ignored... thread hijacking to flame again and again aggainst OUR carved in stone standpoint bein supported by 2/3 of the community and all devs! This is the first warning, which I normally speak out without setting a warning level at your account. Hold your horses in here, or you will get the real thing aka 2 warnings and then...

[ external image ]
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Webunny

Post by Webunny »

EmuandCo wrote:While we are talking about treatment... I will not continue to argue with your carved in stone standpoint. Not anymore, as Z98 already said, we don't care anymore, because it's worthless. But one thing is not being ignored... thread hijacking to flame again and again aggainst OUR carved in stone standpoint bein supported by 2/3 of the community and all devs! This is the first warning, which I normally speak out without setting a warning level at your account. Hold your horses in here, or you will get the real thing aka 2 warnings and then...
I see...'thread hijacking'...so, if I make a new thread about that subject, there is no problem?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Feel free to. Please inside Off Topic

Webunny

Post by Webunny »

EmuandCo wrote:Feel free to. Please inside Off Topic
ok. Will do.
jonaspm

Post by jonaspm »

So... EmuandCo, did you find the request of inclusion?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Maybe I am blind, but... nope.

Webunny

Post by Webunny »

EmuandCo wrote:Maybe I am blind, but... nope.
Maybe he send it to yet another, maybe lesser (or not at all) used email anymore?
dark

Post by dark »

jonaspm wrote:So... EmuandCo, did you find the request of inclusion?
I wouldn't get your hopes up. While it is open source, they appear to have attached an app store to their software in order to make profits. It is unlikely they would want to deal with supporting users who don't read things like ROS is unstable for everyday use after they would publicly associate themselves.
jonaspm

Post by jonaspm »

hopefully they'll send the request again here: pr@reactos.org