svn problem

All development related issues welcome

Moderator: Moderator Team

RedDragon

svn problem

Post by RedDragon »

is there any problem with the repository?
i tried to download it using tortiossvn from the address svn://svn.reactos.org/trunk/reactos and got a message error that said
"no repository found at 'svn://svn.reactos.org/trunk/reactos'"
cuppm

Post by cuppm »

oiaohm

Post by oiaohm »

Check firewall. My firewall will not let tortiossvn out of some reason does not like it.

I am using RapidSVN I would not say its be best option by my firewall does not complain.
Pharaoh_Atem

Post by Pharaoh_Atem »

The real address is: [url]svn://svn.reactos.ru/reactos/trunk/[/url]
The thing is, the wiki has it incorrect... The pathname is /reactos/trunk/... The server is svn.reactos.ru instead of svn.reactos.org... Just use the URL above, and you will get the latest ReactOS SVN... TortoiseSVN is fine... RapidSVN catches the error of trunk before product and fixes it, I think, which is why people say it works... But it shouldn't work that way...
oiaohm

Post by oiaohm »

Both repostorys are working.

I have both on my harddrive. From what I hear on IRC. Note hear might not be right will be changing back to the .org one some time in future.

I have no option but to use something other than TortoiseSVN with the Firewall I have. If you know something better than RapidSVN and not Tortoise I will try it.

My Firewall does not like how TortoiseSVN access the Net. No rule can be formed to let it out. If I disable my firewall TortoiseSVN Works.

Ie Firewall giving problems.

Problems noted with RapidSVN I know about should have mentioned. Not being able to download at all is worse.
RedDragon

Post by RedDragon »

Pharaoh_Atem wrote:The real address is: [url]svn://svn.reactos.ru/reactos/trunk/[/url]
The thing is, the wiki has it incorrect... The pathname is /reactos/trunk/... The server is svn.reactos.ru instead of svn.reactos.org... Just use the URL above, and you will get the latest ReactOS SVN... TortoiseSVN is fine... RapidSVN catches the error of trunk before product and fixes it, I think, which is why people say it works... But it shouldn't work that way...
well i was able to checkout from that address svn://svn.reactos.org/reactos/trunk :D