Compiler

All development related issues welcome

Moderator: Moderator Team

Shellcodx

Compiler

Post by Shellcodx »

Hi, I'm suggesting for ReactOS v1.0 stable version [Maybe Coming Soon] to running Windows, MacOS and Linux Apps on it by Developing a Compiler that supporting C#, Sweet and CLI schematics codes based on C or Objective C language for Pro Developers as useful software that saying ReactOS is MultiOS supporter that supporting 3 Operating System Apps.

Honestly, Its needs more hard works to matching structures and etc. But, I think working on:
1. New OS Language
2. Kernels
3. Drivers

could help for first steps. Well, something's looks like Cordova as OpenSource application builder can be good idea to catch main idea and put them into engines, frameworks and platforms for developing a new model of OS.

Thanks,
A User
learn_more
Developer

Re: Compiler

Post by learn_more »

We don't lack ideas about what to do,
we lack people actually putting in work.
jimmysanders

Post by jimmysanders »

That is, you create some crutches to solve these issues?
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Errr what?
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
MadWolf

Post by MadWolf »

hi
op if you want to write a Compiler for ReactOS then go ahead it may not get added to ReactOS and hears a video on how not to deal with the POSIX Standard https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BOeku3hDzrM IMHO there is a lot more important things that need to be worked on