How to practice coding on daily basis

All development related issues welcome

Moderator: Moderator Team

ankitdixit

How to practice coding on daily basis

Post by ankitdixit »

Hello Everyone, In the last few months I was continue rejected from coding interviews and I have worked on some ReactOS projects. Can anyone know where I can improve my coding skills and practice them on daily basis? I have good knowledge of C++ and have certification also.
binarymaster

Re: How to practice coding on daily basis

Post by binarymaster »

ankitdixit wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:24 am In the last few months I was continue rejected from coding interviews and I have worked on some ReactOS projects.
Hello.

I see your nickname for the first time here, can you describe what ReactOS projects / modules you have worked on?
ankitdixit

Post by ankitdixit »

Hey, I have worked in a UNIX based operating system and I was worked on one of the modules. It was my internship. Now I am looking to the source where i can improve my coding skills and want to work in an operating system like windows, Currently, i am following interviewbit and looking for more sources.

MOD EDIT: No links to external sites until you are approved plz
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

ankitdixit wrote: Tue Jul 13, 2021 10:24 am I have worked on some ReactOS projects.
What are these ReactOS projects you have worked on? You need to answer this question as you started with this as an opener and we need to understand what you are getting at. That's the first step. Introduce yourself by letting us know what you have worked on already.

Second step, you'll need to hone your straight C skills, in order to contribute to ReactOS. C++ is only used for some of the utilities.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.