Hungarian Translation

Discuss translation of both ReactOS and the website here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, Web Team

finokur

Hungarian Translation

Post by finokur »

Hi everyone.

I'm new to ReactOS and to this website, so apologies if I may have created this thread in the wrong place, but I would like to participate in translating the website interface and the OS interface into the Hungarian language.
oldman

Re: Hungarian Translation

Post by oldman »

Try these ReactOS IRC Channels

[url=irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/reactos-web]irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/reactos-web[/url] ......, website content translation and testing.

[url=irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/reactos]irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/reactos[/url] - For general discussion and user support, most people are here.

You may get a quicker response!
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.
finokur

Post by finokur »

Thanks. I'm very enthusiastic about doing this. I have plenty of free-time to participate, and I can speak some languages fluently, and some others quite well.
finokur

Post by finokur »

oldman wrote:Try these ReactOS IRC Channels

[url=irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/reactos-web]irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/reactos-web[/url] ......, website content translation and testing.

[url=irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/reactos]irc://irc.freenode.net:6667/reactos[/url] - For general discussion and user support, most people are here.

You may get a quicker response!
After several attempts, I was unable to actually connect to this place. Is there a better, more reliable way to contact relevant people?
Black_Fox

Post by Black_Fox »

That IRC channel runs around 99.9% of time, are you sure the error is on the remote end? Maybe you could try http://webchat.freenode.net (pick your nickname and put "#reactos" into the Channels field). It is the same channel, only accessed via webchat instead of IRC client. People there will help you with both website and OS translation.
About website translations you can also ask Z98 and/or vicmarcal via private message (PM) here on this forum, you need a permission to start. As for the OS translation, you can start whenever you want and initial information is here.
goodbyte

Post by goodbyte »

Hi there,

I am new here , planning to contribute in ReactOS with hungarian translation.

Is there anybody here actively working on it now, I can contact?