Post by OdnetninI »

i have this error:

Code: Select all

*                        ReactOS Build Environment 1.5.1                      *

For a list of all included commands, type: "help"
-------------------------------------------------

C:\Users\OdnetninI-PC\Desktop\ReactOS-0.3.13>make all
[HOST-LD]  output-i386/tools/rbuild/rbuild.exe
obj-i386/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.o:C:\Users\OdnetninI-PC\De
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:77: undefi
ned reference to `GUID_NULL'
obj-i386/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.o:C:\Users\OdnetninI-PC\De
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:80: undefi
ned reference to `VariantChangeType@16'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:90: undefi
ned reference to `GUID_NULL'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:101: undef
ined reference to `VariantInit@4'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:112: undef
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:128: undef
ined reference to `GUID_NULL'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:131: undef
ined reference to `VariantChangeType@16'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:166: undef
ined reference to `GUID_NULL'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:187: undef
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:198: undef
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:244: undef
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:249: undef
ined reference to `SysAllocString@4'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1701: unde
fined reference to `VariantInit@4'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1710: unde
fined reference to `VariantClear@4'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1724: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1725: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1726: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1727: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1728: more
 undefined references to `VariantClear@4' follow
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1737: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1746: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1751: unde
fined reference to `SysStringLen@4'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1765: unde
fined reference to `SysAllocStringLen@8'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1769: unde
fined reference to `VarBstrCmp@16'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1773: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1784: unde
fined reference to `SysFreeString@4'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1797: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1798: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1799: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1800: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1801: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1805: more
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1827: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1830: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1832: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1846: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1889: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1890: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1905: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1909: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1917: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1921: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1931: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1935: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1936: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1937: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1940: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1950: unde
fined reference to `OleInitialize@4'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1985: unde
fined reference to `CLSIDFromProgID@8'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1990: unde
fined reference to `IID_IDispatch'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1990: unde
fined reference to `CoCreateInstance@20'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1998: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:2014: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:2015: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:2016: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:2017: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:2020: unde
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:2023: more
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:2048: unde
fined reference to `OleUninitialize@0'
sktop\ReactOS-0.3.13/tools/rbuild/backend/mingw/mstools_detection.cpp:1667: unde
collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
make.exe: *** No rule to make target `makefile-i386.auto', needed by `all'.  Sto
p.

Total Build Time: 00:01:11
C:\Users\OdnetninI-PC\Desktop\ReactOS-0.3.13>

vicmarcal
Test Team

Re: error compilling

Post by vicmarcal »

We are moving from 1.5 to 2.0 during the next week. Several fixes has been made plus we will use CMAKE by default. Hope someone can help you meanwhile :)

hto
Developer

Post by hto »

Do you have a program called "sh.exe"? Rename it, or remove it from your PATH.

OdnetninI

Re: error compilling

Post by OdnetninI »

yes, i have devkitpro, i remove it from the path and at the moment it compiles