Installation

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

Falcon4

Post by Falcon4 »

Or even look in this very thread. Jeez. Newb blindness?

@ Z98: When will the next point release be up? It's got to be horribly bad for public image to have an accidentally broken image with an already-fixed problem on the main download... seems like a bad way to manage such a viral project! :P
Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

It was not accidentally broken. The developers did not encounter this problem on the scale that other people seem to have. And even after people began supplying debug reports, it took nearly two months to finally fix the problem.

I'm not going to speculate on when the next release is. It always gets taken out of context.
Falcon4

Post by Falcon4 »

Ah, I see. I thought it was a "fat fingers" problem where something probably got changed at the last minute before it went up on the site, that ended up breaking something (like, eh, keyboard support). ;)

So, well, no problem I guess. I do think it should be "hurried up" since it's kind of a deal breaker problem (IMO, keyboard is kinda an essential thing)... I mean, you guys can just throw in the updated keyboard driver and forget the rest of the updated code for the moment, can't 'ya? :P
(sorry, I really don't know much about how the system works here. I hax Windows at a file level... moving files around and whatnot to solve problems. I don't know how to write those files though!)
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

eidairman1 wrote:argh, my patience is running thin, ive tried multiple Live CDs and Boot CDs but for all of them to cause system to reboot during reading of file ndis.sys?

Gonna Try that and if all else fails im quitting until someone fixes the Flaws with this OS.
Did you bother to check our website, even only the first page?