Why I A Getting A Logon Window Now When booting pre 0.3.3

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

betaluva

Why I A Getting A Logon Window Now When booting pre 0.3.3

Post by betaluva »

i was playing around with reactos pre0.3.3 ,i installed bitlord 1.01 and dvdshrink,vlc 8.6 ,they install ed but would not run so i uninstalled then and rebooted,now i get a logon window instead of booting to desktop. http://img526.imageshack.us/my.php?imag ... gonau0.png
gabrielilardi
Moderator Team

Post by gabrielilardi »

Try typing administrator as username and your password (the one you chose during reactos setup). The login system isn't fully working yet. Normally you can see this screen if you press ctrl-alt-del and do a logoff from there, you'll see a window telling you to press ctrl-alt-del and after doing it, you'll see the window you've posted above.
betaluva

Post by betaluva »

i didnt choose one during setup,this is the pre-installed vmware version so i dont know the password,it doesnt matter i just deleted that copy of reactos and used another copy of the vmware image.
SImonZ

Post by SImonZ »

The live cd not work on my monitor, an error message appear "fuori gamma scansione 23,8kHZ / 38HZ".
betaluva

Post by betaluva »

can you try a different graphics/video card, the card you have now is incompatable with the reactos live cd.