what kind of fourm is this

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

shadowofdark.534

what kind of fourm is this

Post by shadowofdark.534 »

hi im new and i was wondring some fourms are realy frindly and layed back (witch from what i can tell this is) and some cut your main typing fingers if u do a typpo
on a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being layed back n 10 the typo analisiss) wat kind of fourm is ths?
GreyGhost

Post by GreyGhost »

Hello again ,
I never saw an flame war here about typos .... and most of the times the forums are pretty friendly... Rest i'd let u judge for urself after staying here for sometime...

P.S.
and err... shouldn't this be more on the Off topic forums ?
Regards GreyGhost
Mrkaras

Post by Mrkaras »

this shows the typical response to typos http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3486, as you can see noting to harsh. just stay away from linux vs Window, distros and replacing the entire shell and you should be right.
rursus

Post by rursus »

Mrkaras wrote:this shows the typical response to typos http://www.reactos.org/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3486, as you can see noting to harsh. just stay away from linux vs Window, distros and replacing the entire shell and you should be right.
Yeah! (By the way, what do we care about Linux vs Window!?) Besides we're evil in a charming and nice way.
(Rursus said that)
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

We have a high tolerance level for pretty much everything, apart from trolling and persistency in stupidity.
cppm

Post by cppm »

Open Source projects tend to have low tolerance to people who bitchslap the developers for not doing something the way they want it to. If they don't like it they can ask for their money back.

So - in regards to RoS the only thing i've seen people get knocked for is not understanding the OS is Alpha, oh, and illegality...