Playing World of Warcraft

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

Darkdemon

Playing World of Warcraft

Post by Darkdemon »

My question is simple to ask, but probably very complex for an answer. So does World of Warcraft run on ReactOS right out of the box?
MadWolf

Re: Playing World of Warcraft

Post by MadWolf »

Darkdemon wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:56 pm My question is simple to ask, but probably very complex for an answer. So does World of Warcraft run on ReactOS right out of the box?
The simple answer is no ReactOS target is NT 5.2
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/76459
OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 64-bit NT 6.1 Windows® 10 64-bit NT 10
binarymaster

Post by binarymaster »

Darkdemon wrote: Thu Mar 03, 2022 10:56 pm So does World of Warcraft run on ReactOS right out of the box?
MadWolf wrote: Sat Mar 05, 2022 6:16 am The simple answer is no ReactOS target is NT 5.2
https://us.battle.net/support/en/article/76459
OPERATING SYSTEM Windows® 7 64-bit NT 6.1 Windows® 10 64-bit NT 10
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_of_ ... se_content
World of Warcraft officially dropped support for Windows 2000, followed by Windows XP and Vista in October 2017, as well as all 32-bit support.
If you're lucky enough to find an old version of this game, it should work.

Similar thread: viewtopic.php?t=12124
MadWolf

Post by MadWolf »

hi to play an old version you will need to set up a private server tip do not ask how to set up a wow private server
binarymaster world of warcraft is a mmorpg massively multiplayer online role-playing game you can not use an old version of the game unless you set up a private server
EmilyBradshaw

Post by EmilyBradshaw »

Thanks for your help, guys. Actually, I’m really grateful for that. I wish I had found that thread earlier. Tbh, I’d be very grateful if you shared an old version of the old game that would support ReactOS. Btw, a random guy from skycoach shared this thread with me. to compare it with, so I’d appreciate your help with that. Thanks, guys.
Last edited by EmilyBradshaw on Fri Dec 02, 2022 12:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
MadWolf

Post by MadWolf »

hi
EmilyBradshaw wrote: Wed Nov 30, 2022 2:23 am Thanks for your help, guys. Actually, I’m really grateful for that. I wish I had found that thread earlier. Tbh, I’d be very grateful if you shared an old version of the old game that would support ReactOS. Btw, a random guy from skycoach shared this thread with me.
hi to play an old version of the game that would support ReactOS you will need to set up a private server tip do not ask how to set up a wow private server
world of warcraft is an MMORPG massively multiplayer online role-playing game you can not use an old version of the game unless you set up a private server