Discord Server Ban

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

bocmoe32

Discord Server Ban

Post by bocmoe32 »

Hi, Im RakanX on discord and im new to forum, i have join reactos server back in 2019 however i have left the server, but then when i join the server back, i got banned on reactos server for no reason at all, i didnt do anything wrong and i never break any rules, i have no idea why im banned but i want to get unbanned on reactos server, i have readed and agreed to rules and never break any rules at all, i really want to be unbanned on reactos discord server here my info:

Username and Discord Tag: RakanX#2390
Ban Date: Late 2019

i hope i can get unbanned since i never break any rules at all.
Thank you.
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: Discord Server Ban

Post by EmuandCo »

Discord is not maintained by us, but by a team of team members and fans. Anyways, I try to pass this over to some of the guys.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
cernodile

Re: Discord Server Ban

Post by cernodile »

Hello.

We've looked into your case at Discord and found that you were banned on grounds of trolling by allegations of "stolen from Microsoft" and such. Your Discord tag at the time of offense was "Test12345#0213" and I'm afraid we're not going to immediately unban you. You are free to reach out to me on Mattermost in private, though.
My working rigs:
Dell Latitude E5430 on 0.4.9-vgal - i5-3340M, USB boot.
Partially working rigs:
Ryzen 7 3700X on B450 board - 0.4.14 boot via preinstall. USB broken.
[ external image ]