Thanks!

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

JamesCRocks

Thanks!

Post by JamesCRocks »

Thanks to whichever mod just deleted my question about a 64-bit version of ReactOS out of hand. If it didn't (as I now assume) a simple, "sorry, but no" would have sufficed :)

I suppose it's kind of affirming because you are everything I, as an experienced IT professional, have come to expect of support from the open-source community.

Sadly, you have lost a potential convert so, though I'm sure you'll turn it around, the net loss will be yours because before this I would have potentially promoted the OS in my Facebook group, on my site and in those I frequent.

Have a good life ... I'm outta here :)
EmuandCo
Developer

Re: Thanks!

Post by EmuandCo »

Maybe it's better to FIRST READ BEFORE AND AFTER YOU POST! We have a approval system to block all spambots from newcomers (<10 posts) and if your post does not show up immediately then because you were notified AFTER posting, that a approval is still in progress. And now I expect a sorry as I am in theory the ONLY mod actively maintaining this spam infested mess. Or you can just leave and can try to be mad at your own inability to just read somewhere else!

Wanna see what I do all day long?
Unbenannt.PNG
Unbenannt.PNG (145.5 KiB) Viewed 6357 times
And this was a rather quiet period!
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
julenuri

Post by julenuri »

JamesCRocks wrote: Tue May 04, 2021 7:03 pm Thanks to whichever mod just deleted my question about a 64-bit version of ReactOS out of hand. If it didn't (as I now assume) a simple, "sorry, but no" would have sufficed :)

I suppose it's kind of affirming because you are everything I, as an experienced IT professional, have come to expect of support from the open-source community.

Sadly, you have lost a potential convert so, though I'm sure you'll turn it around, the net loss will be yours because before this I would have potentially promoted the OS in my Facebook group, on my site and in those I frequent.

Have a good life ... I'm outta here :)
I think you haven't been fair, James. Consider to look more info about ReactOS and being a little patient with the answers, and before posting consult the forum, the chat or the web a bit. And please, don't be like those kind of nagging kids in the long road trips saying: "are we there yet? I need an answer now".

In any case, I invite you to ask in the chat or ask me using Telegram or whatever media. ;)
irony

Post by irony »

lol, James Drama King. :lol: Come back, James, your embarrassing hysterics will be forgotten sooner, than 64 bit ROS hits the road, trust me. :D