Fixing compilation errors in audio-bringup svn branch

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

Zero3K

Fixing compilation errors in audio-bringup svn branch

Post by Zero3K »

It would be nice if someone could fix the compilation errors in the audio-bringup svn branch that occurrs when trying to compile the wdmaud.drv, winmm.dll and portcls.sys source code when its copied over the latest git code.
gonzoMD

Re: Fixing compilation errors in audio-bringup svn branch

Post by gonzoMD »

It would also be nice if someone could fix all Bugs in Jira. Tbh, Fix it by self and send a PR. Alternatively I can only quote Jimtabor: Stay out!!!
Zero3K

Post by Zero3K »

I figured that would be a response.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

What else do you expect? Almost every dev at least ONCE told ya that they don't need no work dispatcher. They do what they think is right and if that's not what you want, then you have three ways. Sit down and WAIT, pay someone to do it or DO IT YOURSELF! Anything else will cause a falling (ban) hammer sooner or later!
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Zero3K

Post by Zero3K »

1. Maybe Johannes Anderwald will be fine with getting it working since he's the audio guy.
2. That's way out of my budget.
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

OK then lets make things more clear for you. If you DARE TO additionally go on Johannes' nerves in his position as an inactive developer, I will ban you from everything I can and EVERYTHING I cannot! Hopefully this finally was clear enough. SIT DOWN and WAIT then! CLOSED
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...