Wifi.....

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

binarymaster

Re: Wifi.....

Post by binarymaster »

B1-CENTAURO wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:13 am I recently set up a 600 USD bounty on BOUNTYSOURCE for WPA/WPA2 implementation as well as a 100 USD bounty for making a WiFi connection manager. The former will expire in 6 months while the latter has no expiration date. If you have the necessary skills and want to help advance the ReactOS project while making some cash, this is your chance!
I think you should have posted this message to the chat or mailing list... because:
1) This is Support forum section
2) You are necroposting - this thread is from 2016 :roll:
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

B1-CENTAURO wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:13 am I recently set up a 600 USD bounty on BOUNTYSOURCE for WPA/WPA2 implementation as well as a 100 USD bounty for making a WiFi connection manager.
The devs and other interested parties have been made aware of your bounty offer.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.
Tommie Aguilar

Post by Tommie Aguilar »

Same problem!((
MadWolf

Post by MadWolf »

B1-CENTAURO wrote: Sat Apr 24, 2021 12:13 am I recently set up a 600 USD bounty on BOUNTYSOURCE for WPA/WPA2 implementation as well as a 100 USD bounty for making a WiFi connection manager. The former will expire in 6 months while the latter has no expiration date. If you have the necessary skills and want to help advance the ReactOS project while making some cash, this is your chance!

Good luck and cheers!

Link WPA bounty: https://bit.ly/3sMOlpR
Link conn. manager bounty: https://bit.ly/3xkaAqv
hi
I do not think that is enough money to attract a developer with the required skills

the last news I remember seeing about Wi-Fi was that the only Wi-Fi security protocol that ReactOS supported was wep