Installation version 3.13 et 3.14, pb clavier/ souris

Ask your support questions in here

Moderator: Moderator Team

rahan16

Installation version 3.13 et 3.14, pb clavier/ souris

Post by rahan16 »

Bonjour, je suis tout nouveau dans l'usage de Reactos. Je voulais réactiver un ancien micro qui tournait sous XP (mais licence OEM et disque dur HS), j'ai plus la licence XP. Le micro assez ancien a unprocesseur AMD athlon 1,4 MHz et 3384 Mo de SDRAM, la version 3.13 elle se charge bien, mais ne reconnais pas la souris en USB mais qu'en fiche DIN, et ne reconnais plus le clavier à la fin en USB, alors qu'à l'installation, le clavier en USB fonctionne.

avec la version 3.14, c'est pire, à la fin de l'installation au moment de la mise en place des périphériques, ni le clavier si une souris en USB ou fiche DIN ne fonctionne et l'écran se fige???

La version 3.13 fonctionnait un peu mieux, j'ai pu charger mon driver de carte réseau et charger firefox.

Que faut il faire?
vicmarcal
Test Team

Re: Installation version 3.13 et 3.14, pb clavier/ souris

Post by vicmarcal »

Hi!Wellcome!
You can use the French forum to ask in French there :)
Could you rewrite in English?That way more people will be able to read it and help you
Thanks!
rahan16

Post by rahan16 »

Hello, Ok, I discovered the sit, I'm going on the French forum, sorry, I metrized little English. good luck, thank you

below, my first post (but I cheat with google translator!)

"I am new to using ReactOS. I wanted to reactivate a former micro Who ran under XP (BUT OEM license and HS HDD), and more XP license. The micro Old Enough has an AMD Athlon 1.4 MHz and 3384 MB of SDRAM, the version 3.13 loaded, BUT do not recognize the USB mouse that BUT DIN plug, and do not recognize the keyboard to end in USB, so that the installation, the USB keyboard Works. WITH the version 3.14, it is worse at the end of the installation of the AU moment of the creation of devices, the keyboard or a mouse if USB ou DIN plug and The Screen Works does FIGE itself? ? The version 3.13 worked a little better, I have a charger. Network card driver and loader firefox version 3.13. Should that be done?"
vicmarcal
Test Team

Post by vicmarcal »

USB is under development right now :) So for now the USB devices are not supported :)
hto
Developer

Post by hto »

Try to choose PC UP instead of ACPI UP during installation, as suggested here.