看了ReactOS中CombineRgn的代码,想弱弱地问一下……

Moderators: Lone_Rifle, unlinux

chango

看了ReactOS中CombineRgn的代码,想弱弱地问一下……

Post by chango »

ReactOS中这个API的实现好像很复杂,不只是这个好多API都是一层一层的调用。是ReactOS的风格还是windows也是这样?相比ROS,windows的实现是不是有过之而无不及?
另外,我也写了个组合剪切域的算法,相比之下结构简单的多,我感觉可能应该或许是比CombineRgn快很多吧(调试修改中 囧)。
Lone_Rifle
Test Team

Re: 看了ReactOS中CombineRgn的代码,想弱弱地问一下……

Post by Lone_Rifle »

Hi chango, and sorry for taking this long to get back to you. My apologies as well for having to use English to respond to you, as you can tell, while I can read Mandarin, I can't express myself very well in the language.

With regards to your questions about the ReactOS API, yes, it is layered, and I believe that Windows mimics the behaviour.

If you have code that can help us, please submit a Bugzilla (http://www.reactos.org/bugzilla) and attach your code to it. See also http://www.reactos.org/wiki/Submitting_Patches for our rules for submissions. Reply to this thread with the link to the submission, and I will personally track it. We have some ongoing work with the GUI components right now, so any code that can help us make it better is welcome.

By the way, feel free to reply in Mandarin if it's easier for you, I can understand what you're writing..
chango

Re: 看了ReactOS中CombineRgn的代码,想弱弱地问一下……

Post by chango »

to Lone_Rifle: Thanks for your reply, try a foreign language is sometimes funny, though I'm not good at English at all.
In fact, I'm a vocational school student, with no develop experience.Several days after since I post this subject, I found the one I wrote didn't works well, but my thought was right. I'm pleasure to share it......after I learn to how to use this "community" :P
sorry for this useless post, I'd very like to give some help but I'm not qualified.