Angelus' Wallpapers

The place to bring up any design issues, or post your own creations

Moderator: Moderator Team

marali

Re: Angelus' Wallpapers

Post by marali »

I think this topic is already dead but I would be very grateful for the new links from it.
To want to, is to be able to.
oldman

Post by oldman »

marali wrote:I think this topic is already dead
I would read this viewtopic.php?f=2&t=3709; Number 5 applies here! You should get away with it this time because you are new here, but do it again and someone will no doubt tell you off .
marali wrote:but I would be very grateful for the new links from it.
The topic is old now and some of the links are to Dropbox, which I think, only keep the images online for one week! So I think that you are asking too much.
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides - debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.
petr-akhlamov

Post by petr-akhlamov »

marali wrote:I think this topic is already dead but I would be very grateful for the new links from it.
Svn-client will can help to you.
svn://svn.reactos.org/reactos/trunk/wallpapers/Angelus
http://svn.reactos.org/svn/reactos/trun ... s/Angelus/
milon

Post by milon »

oldman wrote:... some of the links are to Dropbox, which I think, only keep the images online for one week! So I think that you are asking too much.
Dropbox is personal online storage. The link is valid until the user pulls the content. I have a Dropbox account which has hosted certain images for a couple years now. ;)
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

milon wrote: Dropbox is personal online storage. The link is valid until the user pulls the content. I have a Dropbox account which has hosted certain images for a couple years now. ;)
but Dropbox it is hosted by the Factory Dropbox Inc. (wikipedia) and it is in cooperation with NSA and other Criticism of Dropbox (only as info)
better it is nextcloud or owncloud to use or other filehoster in my opinion..

in times of terrabyte should Reactos create a cloud service for his members for upload patches, pictures, styles and other things..
and this maybe with nextcloud.. only as a bit suggestion 1, 2 gig for any Reactos member.. so why not ..
and the good on it it is, if pictures and other be uploaded, exist it so long like Reactos exist..

so, if uploaded pictures, exist this picture so long the cloudserver from reactos it is running and exist..

best regards
Blacky
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Well... if you wanna pay for hosting terabytes of data for ReactOS, sure we can do so. You know that ReactOS spends all donations for infrastructure and paid devs (stipendium only due to german law stuff though). There's literally NO money left for doing expensive stuff.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

well, was only a suggestion.. if, someone exist who can support this, would it great :)
easy to speak about to have a possible for uploading art and themes and others.. this could exist so long as Reactos exist :)
maybe could anyone ask to Nextcloud.com for an bit supporting Reactos.org ;)
an ask hurts not and costs nothing..

Emu, you one of the defs.. and an german, like the founder of Nextcloud..
you could ask if there gives an possible :)
May be have they are partners with enough space ;)
and maybe can you tell them also by side to be wine partners of reactos and so on..
so, ask don't hurts :)

best regards
Blacky