Yes
26%
No
74%

Total votes: 34

kevintrooper

SIDEBAR WIDGETS

Post by kevintrooper »

Can there a sidebar or a copy of yahoo widgets included?

Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

Several things. Think carefully as to what category your post would go under. You're wearing my patience thin, since I have to move your threads if they're in the wrong area. Next, if you have suggestions, condense them into a single thread. Don't create half a dozen threads and flood the forums.

Radhad

Post by Radhad »

I hate those widgets... I do not see any advantage of this "feature"

dreams

Post by dreams »

stop posting topics and turn of capslock :x

Switchboy

Post by Switchboy »

Every sidebar widgetbar that works in XP will eventually work on ROS so why waste recources on something that is allready out there?

kevintrooper

Post by kevintrooper »

Switchboy wrote:Every sidebar widgetbar that works in XP will eventually work on ROS so why waste recources on something that is allready out there?
True True

Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Nope. Dont want anything like that.

Alkali

Post by Alkali »

I understand how you feel, you just found this site and you think its the coolest thing ever. However, the development is going far to slow and you think its up to you alone to spur it along. The only problem is that you don't know how to code, so you focus on the only think that you can visualize, the GUI.

The stability of reactos is not going to improve with a pretty UI. Further, much of the things needed to make a pretty UI are still not implemented. If you want to help, learn to code. That simple. Not trying to insult, and I'm following my own advice, (currently trying to figure out how headers work, and arrays, I hate arrays).

Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

MF needs a good artist to help him with the icons. This would be a hundred times better than any widget, ui, theme or else...

cmoibenlepro

Post by cmoibenlepro »

I don't want widgets. One day winXP widgets will work on ReactOS, but until then there is things MUCH more important.

To-mos

Post by To-mos »

OUCH 20 to 1 and besides I hate thoes things it would be a waist of time and code.