I whould like to donate my them to ReactOS Final

The place to bring up any design issues, or post your own creations

Moderator: Moderator Team

Brynet

Post by Brynet » Thu Jun 29, 2006 4:24 pm

I myself use OpenBSD,

but I never use crap desktop enviroments like that and usually its linux distro's that include that, Thus why I said it looked like Linux. Jack***.

I have to right mind to locate you and kick your ass Pete :P

Pete

Post by Pete » Fri Jun 30, 2006 12:17 am

Brynet wrote:I myself use OpenBSD,

but I never use crap desktop enviroments like that and usually its linux distro's that include that, Thus why I said it looked like Linux. Jack***.

I have to right mind to locate you and kick your ass Pete :P
KDE & Gnome have their same relation to *BSD and Linux.
I have no idea how you can rank these Desktop Envoirments as a Linux look, because Linux have nothing really to do with these. You also said that most of the Linux distrubitions comes with that crap? Well if you mean Mandriva,Suse,RedHat etc yes those are using these Desktop Envoirment's by default. But *hence* There's houndres other linux distrubitions which dosent come with these Desktop Envoirments by default, Often they will be located in the distros package mananger, but same applies to *BSD

And yet again i wanted to say that it's wrong to say that this design have a Linux "look" it might have a KDE or Gnome look, but that's something completley different. And personally i find this design look more Windows alike than anything else.