I whould like to donate my them to ReactOS Final

The place to bring up any design issues, or post your own creations

Moderator: Moderator Team

yaiR yeru
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm

I whould like to donate my them to ReactOS Final

Post by yaiR yeru » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:00 pm

I made a them that I think whould be best suitable for ReactOS final:
Image

What do u guys think?

yaiR yeru
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by yaiR yeru » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:32 pm

Loading screen:

Image

crhylove
Posts: 77
Joined: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:58 pm
Location: In my Underwear
Contact:

Post by crhylove » Thu Jun 22, 2006 4:54 pm

I like it!

Harteex
Posts: 224
Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:21 pm
Location: Sweden
Contact:

Post by Harteex » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:20 pm

yaiR yeru, great job!
It looks really nice.

But at the moment, ReactOS doesn't really support themes..

yaiR yeru
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by yaiR yeru » Thu Jun 22, 2006 5:34 pm

Harteex wrote:yaiR yeru, great job!
It looks really nice.

But at the moment, ReactOS doesn't really support themes..
Thanks m8,
Its only a draft, i'm not a coder and i whould like to help any way i can.

Phalanx
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:42 am
Location: Australia

Post by Phalanx » Thu Jun 22, 2006 10:58 pm

Great theme! Reminds me of some stuff done by Quicksilver last year which was great.

MadRat
Posts: 243
Joined: Fri Feb 04, 2005 8:29 am
Contact:

Post by MadRat » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:34 am

The icon set is pretty amazing work. Do you have a complete set of was it someone else's design?
*************************************
Go Huskers!

Phalanx
Posts: 360
Joined: Sun Dec 19, 2004 12:42 am
Location: Australia

Post by Phalanx » Fri Jun 23, 2006 7:14 am

ohh, on the icons. One of my pet hates is how windows places My Docs before My Computer by default. I always changed that on installs. It does not seem right when My Documents comes from inside My Computer.

whitehornmatt
Posts: 17
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 1:26 am
Location: Australia
Contact:

Post by whitehornmatt » Fri Jun 23, 2006 10:28 am

The only thing is, I don't think the logo should be changed, or at least keep the basics of it. In that the logo doesn't resemble anything at all.

yaiR yeru
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by yaiR yeru » Fri Jun 23, 2006 2:17 pm

The Icons arn't mine :\
But if somebody can make the them work i'll make some icons

Jaix
Moderator Team
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:40 pm
Location: Sweden, Växjö

Nice design.

Post by Jaix » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:55 pm

Nice design!

But you have to come up with something that atleast interprets our precent logo, so start with that and add design to it instead or changing everything.

Now when ReactOS is in such an early stage it's really important we use our logo so everyone can get to know it, then we can modify it.

yaiR yeru
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Re: Nice design.

Post by yaiR yeru » Fri Jun 23, 2006 4:58 pm

Jaix wrote:Nice design!

But you have to come up with something that atleast interprets our precent logo, so start with that and add design to it instead or changing everything.

Now when ReactOS is in such an early stage it's really important we use our logo so everyone can get to know it, then we can modify it.
Sure I can use the logo, but i need its source file to match it to the design :)

Jaix
Moderator Team
Posts: 838
Joined: Sat Nov 27, 2004 3:40 pm
Location: Sweden, Växjö

Re: Nice design.

Post by Jaix » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:21 pm

yaiR yeru wrote:
Jaix wrote:Nice design!

But you have to come up with something that atleast interprets our precent logo, so start with that and add design to it instead or changing everything.

Now when ReactOS is in such an early stage it's really important we use our logo so everyone can get to know it, then we can modify it.
Sure I can use the logo, but i need its source file to match it to the design :)
You can get it from the svn it's under \press-media\art

Or you can just download them here:
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/readme.txt
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/logo_alpha.png
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/logo_vector.ai
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo ... ector.svgz
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/userbar.png
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/userbar.psd
Last edited by Jaix on Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.

yaiR yeru
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Re: Nice design.

Post by yaiR yeru » Fri Jun 23, 2006 5:26 pm

Jaix wrote:
yaiR yeru wrote:
Jaix wrote:Nice design!

But you have to come up with something that atleast interprets our precent logo, so start with that and add design to it instead or changing everything.

Now when ReactOS is in such an early stage it's really important we use our logo so everyone can get to know it, then we can modify it.
Sure I can use the logo, but i need its source file to match it to the design :)
You can get it from the svn it's under \press-media\art

Or you can just download them here:
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/readme.txt
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/logo_alpha.png
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/logo_vector.ai
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo ... ector.svgz
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/userbar.png
http://kinander.homeip.net/reactos/logo/userbar.psd
K np, I'll post a new version with the logo in this post.

yaiR yeru
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jun 22, 2006 3:55 pm

Post by yaiR yeru » Fri Jun 23, 2006 6:04 pm

Image

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest