New features ideas

The place to bring up any design issues, or post your own creations

Moderator: Moderator Team

Chad2007

New features ideas

Post by Chad2007 »

Not sure who wrote this code from ground up but it would be totally awesome to see aero code integrated into the start also if this had dx12 code built into it I think a lot of 10 users would use react gamers too them are the main concerns to making this open source type system sky rocket all 10 does it collect and track upload you to places where's even more possibilities can let hackers learn about you it's like say you are in 5 places in the world and only 1 place where your data is needs to be hacked I refuse to use 10 I hope react os makes it out of alpha with great improvements by end of 2020 when 7 users are ended support. Best to luck I know being this OS is being built ground up aero type theme classic dx12 can be put into decoding of code to make it know its way around xp didn't do this because if gamers had the updated version of DX they would never ever need to upgrade Microsoft could of added trim support into xp as well but ms is about money and if you get to keep all the old and new features they wouldn't keep making an os to buy cause one expired that was paid the day it came out.
Fraizeraust

Re: New features ideas

Post by Fraizeraust »

You'll expect Aero feature when the ReactOS Team gets an enough number of developers to fulfill this task. For now, Aero is a low priority and the current concern is to reach full stability and compatibility with Windows software and drivers on ReactOS.
a.k.a. GeoB99 -- ReactOS Kernel developer -- My Wiki page
gonzoMD

Post by gonzoMD »

Aero is not in the scope of the reactos project. There are some freeware tools that bring a similar experience to win XP. Just try them in reactos and you have aero if they work. If they don't work create a bug report.
dizt3mp3r

Post by dizt3mp3r »

Chad2007 wrote: Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:21 pm Not sure who wrote this code from ground up but it would be totally awesome to see aero code integrated into the start also if this had dx12 code built into it I think a lot of 10 users would use react gamers too them are the main concerns to making this open source type system sky rocket all 10 does it collect and track upload you to places where's even more possibilities can let hackers learn about you it's like say you are in 5 places in the world and only 1 place where your data is needs to be hacked I refuse to use 10 I hope react os makes it out of alpha with great improvements by end of 2020 when 7 users are ended support. Best to luck I know being this OS is being built ground up aero type theme classic dx12 can be put into decoding of code to make it know its way around xp didn't do this because if gamers had the updated version of DX they would never ever need to upgrade Microsoft could of added trim support into xp as well but ms is about money and if you get to keep all the old and new features they wouldn't keep making an os to buy cause one expired that was paid the day it came out.
Do me a favour Chad and next time if you could put your text through a grammar checker it would really reduce the chance of brain-ache trying to understand what exactly you are talking about. It would also help you to be taken more seriously and encourage others to assist. You seem to be a native English speaker and if so then you could really be a lot clearer.
Skillset: VMS,DOS,Windows Sysadmin from 1985, fault-tolerance, VaxCluster, Alpha,Sparc. DCL,QB,VBDOS- VB6,.NET, PHP,NODE.JS, Graphic Design, Project Manager, CMS, Quad Electronics. classic cars & m'bikes. Artist in water & oils. Historian.