Got a ReactOS tutorial to share? Drop it in here
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 1175
- Joined: Sun Dec 20, 2009 1:23 pm
It would have been nice to have actually seen ReactOS running in the emulator.
Please keep the Windows classic 9x/2000 look and feel.
The layman's guides
- debugging - bug reporting - compiling - ISO remaster.
They may help you with a problem, so do have a look at them.
- Posts: 86
- Joined: Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:35 am
Got my own RPi 2 Model B in yesterday's mail. Would be great to see ROS finally work natively on ARM.
- Posts: 4481
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: Germany, Bavaria, Steinfeld
Running on one ARM CPU does not guarantee that it runs on ANY ARM CPU, thats the problem. Anyways, ARM is clearly a secondary goal for ROS I fear
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes
- Test Team
- Posts: 397
- Joined: Thu Sep 13, 2007 7:01 pm
- Location: Madrid, Spain
i'd prefer to see ROS running in 64-bit mode
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests