Reactos Cerficated Driver Database of Manufacturer

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Haos
Test Team

Re: Reactos Cerficated Driver Database of Manufacturer

Post by Haos »

Blackcrack: post one more animated gif, even as small as that fly in your last post, and i`ll be so bloody glad to try to arrange you a permanent ban on this forum. You have been asked and warned several times, yet you just keep pissing off people around you. Dont use animated gifs, smileys, nor any random pics you happened to made or found somwhere on net or your pc. Most people here are normal and need only text to comunicate, so either start doing the same or just leave and never come back.
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

Haos wrote:Blackcrack: post one more animated gif, even as small as that fly in your last post, and i`ll be so bloody glad to try to arrange you a permanent ban on this forum. You have been asked and warned several times, yet you just keep pissing off people around you. Dont use animated gifs, smileys, nor any random pics you happened to made or found somwhere on net or your pc. Most people here are normal and need only text to comunicate, so either start doing the same or just leave and never come back.
Hy,

why you must please now interfere although you this Tread go yourself nothing at all on!
1. You not a Sysop, you blow you up ...
you blow yourself up, as if you last an on-board amine or a Sysop, have, more auser the many posts
which you made here, no real influence. You want to exert yourself that I fly Haos? you play yourself
here as Trollpretator up, are however even one, if it goes according to yours striven.
2.Neither I you put on that you this Tread to open are still has I you forced that you with reads something here!
3. You be no Bortadmin, Admin or an Moderator
4. nowere be writing to dont post some pictures in the Faq ! One can also exaggerate it!
5. it was a small fun, if you see other, so it's you's ..
6. Haos, you, shold look in the mirror, you blow up this situation unnecessarily !
7. i dont have do anything wrong, if i have do anything wrong so whant tell me the Operators..
but you, you dont be an Moderator or some what you blow up with you manny post,
no one have so manny post how you Haos !
8 . you do not have that quite me at to seize Haos because of few pictures and the fun which I with
a buddy of reactos made.

So Haos, now let leave me in future and let me be ! I hope some Peoples to see it same how me..

Ich sag es nochmal, weder daß ich dir gesagt habe, daß du in diesen tread hineinschauen musst oder daß ich dich beleidigt habe,
ist es auf deinem Mist gewachsen, mich an zu greifen.
I say it again, neither that I said to you that you must look in these tread or that I insulted you,
am it on your muck grown to seize me on.

währe ich ein Moderator, so würde ich dir entweder umgehend die grenzen mit stacheldraht einzäunen oder dich wegen deiner miesen tour auf dem Forum werfen.
if I last a moderator, then I would border you either immediately with barbed wire would enclose or you because of your bad route on the forum would throw.

thus, which you play you in this Tread at all so up, if you whole here actually the nothing on goes?!

I hope that a moderator or so, which receives and because of these agressivität warns you or ban you !

best Regards
Blackcrack
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

OK, once and for all. Everyone! Stay on topic, don't use billions of ani gifs and most important. Do flamewars via PM and not in normal threads. Haos. You are not the only one who has problems to understand Blackcrack. Problem is: He translates German to English 1:1, which is wrong sometimes. I cant do anything against it. He tries to be helpful and this is what has the main weight here. Please be kind to him, if possible. Blacky. You really need to polish your English a bit. Stuff like "this Tread go yourself nothing at all on" is soooo wrooooong. Thx for listening.
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

Hy EmuandCo,

i remove my gif's and whant try to polish my english.
Thank's for you comment.

best Regards
Blacky
EmuandCo
Developer

Post by EmuandCo »

Hi Blacky. Good to hear. Good luck. :D
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.

If my post/reply offends or insults you, be sure that you know what sarcasm is...
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Using babelfish for polishing your language skill is the dumbest idea i ever heard...
Blackcrack

Post by Blackcrack »

Haos wrote:Using babelfish for polishing your language skill is the dumbest idea i ever heard...
what's up ? be patient and be still and dont nerve...
I have at least ideas and give it open and tries the
best from it to make, make advicement in Forum's and by Programmers, call frend's
who can programming an so furter.., some speak only in such a way there…
und make it offtopic, also, thus, is peaceful and leaves
me in rests, I does not attack you !
I feel you like a lil' Child who whant have acknowledgment.
If it like that is not, then hold back you nevertheless
please and hold back you like an adult.

Blackcrack
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Your ideas, as well as your posts are practically unreadable. Could you please refrain yourself to your native language board? I`m sure there are users who can transmit your ideas upwards. This will help many people, including me, not to loose time deciphering this gibberish.
Z98
Release Engineer

Post by Z98 »

Haos, if you can't understand him, just ignore him. Don't start this up again.
Haos
Test Team

Post by Haos »

Sorry, i never you that one can post random and sensless crap around our forum and no one cares about it... My fault.