Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 76
- Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2007 7:38 pm
- Location: New York
- Posts: 190
- Joined: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:52 pm
- Location: GMT +1
Congratulations developers TEAM!
- Posts: 272
- Joined: Wed Sep 27, 2006 8:19 pm
- Location: Prague, Czech Republic
yes, it's official. anounnce will be added to the reactos web page very soon.
- Posts: 579
- Joined: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:13 am
- Location: UK
Having tried 0.3.5 with both VMWare and QEMU, I get either system freezes, reboots or BSODs when attempting to Download! Firefox 2. The progress bar gets between 20-50% of the way and then Something Goes Wrong.
Anyone else have this, or is it just me?
- Posts: 140
- Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 11:48 pm
- Location: Sofia, Bulgaria
I don`t know about the preloaded images but I`ve installed 0.3.5 in VMWare without problems.
- Posts: 97
- Joined: Thu Jun 28, 2007 9:53 am
I had some problems installing firefox 2, after 97% it did freeze, but after reboot it was there, working, but with messed up icons. However it is usable.
- Posts: 4401
- Joined: Sun Nov 28, 2004 7:52 pm
- Location: Germany, Bavaria, Steinfeld
The mentioned problem is known and maybe can be fixed for 0.3.6. Its the good old buggy Cache Controller we have for ages already...
ReactOS is still in alpha stage, meaning it is not feature-complete and is recommended only for evaluation and testing purposes.
- Posts: 209
- Joined: Mon Dec 10, 2007 1:16 pm
I got the prebuilt one with Qemu, it worked fine, and i did feel some more stability to it. Modplug Player works, bitmap toolbars are all smudged, but at least it's not a black rectangle anymore:P
Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot] and 3 guests