**Excellent** progress!

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

mr_moose

**Excellent** progress!

Post by mr_moose »

Hi all -
Just downloaded and tried out the latest LiveCD image - it is *outstanding!*

The last one I tried (several weeks ago) still had quite a few "window redraw" problems (where if you closed or moved a window, the screen didn't redraw properly). I came across **none at all** in this latest image!

Please pass on my really big congrats to the devs. I think that if you're deeply involved in a project, it can sometimes be easy to forget how far you have come!
Well done!
- mr_moose

GoBusto

Re: **Excellent** progress!

Post by GoBusto »

I also think that the devs are a pretty cool bunch. Therefore I am stating it in this post.

Well done, devs, looking forward to 0.3.5.

ljenux

Post by ljenux »

which is going to be when my still non-existing grandsons bury my still non-existing sons, according to the progress.

i just read on the front page that they moved earliest release date from may 2008 to june 2108.

this is becoming ridicilous.
release what you have, don't let people wait too long, after all it's alpha stage.

what will i test, your daily builds?

when i test it, it's already old!

BOT_ev

Post by BOT_ev »

Enough whining ... 0.3.5 is out.

FlyingIsFun1217

Post by FlyingIsFun1217 »

ljenux wrote:which is going to be when my still non-existing grandsons bury my still non-existing sons, according to the progress.

i just read on the front page that they moved earliest release date from may 2008 to june 2108.

this is becoming ridicilous.
release what you have, don't let people wait too long, after all it's alpha stage.

what will i test, your daily builds?

when i test it, it's already old!
Did you seriously register just to post this?

Its free man. If you don't like it, you don't have to deal with it, but god, to bash something practically GIVEN to you... just sick.

FlyingIsFun1217

GoBusto

Post by GoBusto »

ljenux wrote:what will i test, your daily builds?
Yes.
ljenux wrote:release what you have, don't let people wait too long, after all it's alpha stage.
No.
ljenux wrote:i just read on the front page that they moved earliest release date from may 2008 to june 2108.
What?

fdwhacker

Post by fdwhacker »

If you want ROS to be released more often, help program it! Writing a OS is extremely hard, epecially working with one that is compatible with Windows.