Fund raiser updates?

Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.

Moderator: Moderator Team

Hunkadoodledoo

Fund raiser updates?

Post by Hunkadoodledoo » Thu Apr 12, 2007 11:28 pm

I was wondering if there was a place that we could see how the funds that were raised have been put to use. I know we were given some examples about what it would be used for, but it would be good encouragement for the next fund raiser to see how it is currently helping the project.

Thanks and keep up the good work, everyone!

GreatLord
Developer

Post by GreatLord » Fri Apr 13, 2007 12:26 am

At moment we are order/setup a new webserver and it will be soon running our website. I do not have a date when we switch to it. Then some money have gone to buy a so call Build server, it building each commit that have been done to svn. It requre allot cpu power as well
the fundrase have gone to two diffnet server.

Reacter

Post by Reacter » Sat Apr 14, 2007 8:38 am

I have a few questions about this... will this take down the servers for a few hours? I have been building a website that (very badly) looks like the ReactOS website, it just has some different information that I have reworded in a way to make it simpler, so it is there as a kind of knowledge base that I am trying to build to look like MS's. Is this a bad thing? (I don't yet have the site up, but I have created the frame of the pages.)
More ReactOS, please!

GreatLord
Developer

Post by GreatLord » Sat Apr 14, 2007 11:04 am

when it comes it is question about dns redriect to the new place so smaller glitch will appare noting we can do about.

more info will come when the time are in.