Here you can discuss ReactOS related topics.
Moderator: Moderator Team
- Posts: 4
- Joined: Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:25 am
- Posts: 295
- Joined: Mon Jun 13, 2005 12:16 pm
Yeah .. nice
though i cant get it right now.. 200 mbs ...230 to be precise.. though i'll get it later on ..
- Posts: 155
- Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2005 1:13 am
- Location: Greece
downloading right now... at 660kb/sec
- Posts: 16
- Joined: Tue Nov 28, 2006 9:54 pm
Great presentation! Hopefully it helps to convince others to join in developing ReactOS.
It was funny that ReactOS wouldn't give a BSOD when he wanted it to.
- Posts: 237
- Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 10:44 pm
- Location: Fallowfield
He should have tried plugging in a scanner, that usually does it.
- Posts: 224
- Joined: Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:21 pm
- Location: Sweden
I haven't played with ReactOS in a while now, but usually (or before), a good way to get a bluescreen is/was to try to kill processes with taskmgr.
- Posts: 318
- Joined: Wed Jun 15, 2005 8:19 am
counting_pine wrote:He should have tried plugging in a scanner, that usually does it.
No, that was Windows 98, ReactOS is aiming for NT
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests